News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Marvel (Comics, Movies, TV Shows)

Started by Søren, December 19, 2014, 03:37:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Mask

Sup. In regards to Captain Marvel, chances are they're gonna do the Kree Mar-vell. Who can, admittedly change gender. But he usually stays in a male form. Unless they do the current Captain Marvel. Who is a girl. Or even No-Varr (Mar-vell's son).
Something else disappointing with Antman was how there was barely any talk of the instability between Hank and Janet due to Hank's mental disorder. I don't remember there being ANY talk of his disability at all.
*Flies away*
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Søren

Hey Mask! Anyway, not to change the subject completely, but Agents of Shield is back.

I'm retired from the forum

Hickory

In case y'all need a AOU recap.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlS1BZ0ufUU
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

rachel25

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL SEASON 3 COMES TO ENGLAND! I've been avoiding spoilers on Tumblr like crazy.
I'm very, very excited for Jessica Jones on Netflix and the new series of Daredevil. I have given up with Civil war. I know I'm going to die and have excepted that now.

The Skarzs

I would be satisfied with seeing the first season. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

I love me some SHIELD. I was so mad when
Only open if you've seen the end of season 2
Trip died.
[close]

rachel25

I know right. I nearly cried at that part.

Eulaliaaa!

I just started watching Daredevil today. Honestly, I wasn't expecting very much from it, but it's actually really good. There aren't many movies or tv shows that make me... feel bad, I guess, for the villain, but the villains in this show act real and human. The characters in general act very human, in my opinion, but I'm usually kinda oblivious to social things like that, so it might be just me. And I love the fight scenes.

What are your thoughts on it?
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Søren

I never finished Daredevil, it got too gory for me by the time Fisk became a big part of it. :P

Eulaliaaa!

It is really gory. A lot of blood. But that kind of stuff doesn't really bother me :P once I finish Daredevil, I'll start on Agents of Shield. That's on Netlix, right? (I should get sick more often so I can have time to do is  :P)
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

rachel25

I loved Daredevil as well. I it was so hard not feeling sorry for Fisk. But yeah it did get gory, which I enjoyed. But my mum refused to watch anymore of it so my sister, brother and I had to watch while she wasn't around. I'm wondering how we're gonna do that with the next series and Jessica Jones. Cus everybody's time tables have changed and my sister moved out.  :-\

Søren

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on October 17, 2015, 02:13:56 AM
It is really gory. A lot of blood. But that kind of stuff doesn't really bother me :P once I finish Daredevil, I'll start on Agents of Shield. That's on Netlix, right? (I should get sick more often so I can have time to do is  :P)
Seasons 1 and 2 are, season 3 is airing right now until probably the end of February, I imagine. With Agent Carter thrown in the middle.

rachel25

Oh, I really need to buy the boxset of the first season of Agent Carter. I need to watch it!
I'm also avoiding Shield spoilers like mad on Tumblr.

Eulaliaaa!

I just finished season 1 of Agents of Shield... I love this show.

"There's a reason they say cut off the head of the snake. Because now, I'll be unstop-"
*Boom*
"Hey guys, I found it. I told you it would be in here!"
- Ep. 22  ;D

Søren

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on October 24, 2015, 04:00:38 AM
I just finished season 1 of Agents of Shield... I love this show.

"There's a reason they say cut off the head of the snake. Because now, I'll be unstop-"
*Boom*
"Hey guys, I found it. I told you it would be in here!"
- Ep. 22  ;D
You need to watch Season 2, it gets better. ;)