News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Friendly Conversations

Started by The Skarzs, March 28, 2014, 03:55:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

I know some of you are a little on edge, so this is to ease your mind of such. . . situations and conversations that were troublesome.

Let's start a conversation, shall we?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

Thank you. *glompage*

I don't think I'd have gotten so worked up if I hadn't been murgish all day, but then again, it's been a while since I haven't been murgish. It really is a pain.

Spork.

Oooh, have you read 'In Flander's Fields'? I can't remember the author, but it's a really pretty poem...
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

The Skarzs

For some reason I feel like a psychiatrist right now. :P
Have you ever been very, how to say. . . contained? No emotions? No pain when there is pain, no happiness when there is, and no anger when something that usually does anger you doesn't?

That is me right now.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

That, Skarzsy, is Murgish.

Murgish is also when you are perfectly happy, but there is something off and you can't pin it down. (Usually, I write the whatever it is off as an illusion brought by the silence in the house)
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

The Skarzs

Not what I would call it. In any case (it may show in the way I am writing) there is absolutely no emotion in me. I'm like Sherlock Holmes in a way: cold, emotionless, and if anything happened, I'll be able to deal with it with cold efficiency.
Insult me, and I will feel no offence. Have an argument with some other person, and I am a third party, doing what I see as just.
You see, I feel as a very strange person.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

Having 'non-feeling' is murgish too, just a different level. There are many levels of murgish, some descending even unto the pits of Tartarus.

(Eehehehe. That sounds funny.)

The Skarzs

You made my eyes brighten with that quip. Congratulations for drawing me a fraction from this contented mood.
I'm going to change the title.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

...Murgish...?

MRGLGLGLGLGLGLGLGLGLGLGLGLGLGLGLG!

Sorry, I just made a Murloc joke. I think I've played too much Hearthstone...

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

Murgish is a word my sister made up. It suits a lot of stuff.

Hearthstone? Do tell.

The Skarzs

I believe it is a strategy or card game.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

Ooooh. Ok. Makes sense! I don't do strategy....

The Skarzs

Don't take my word, but yes, it may be a strategy.
Rus? Is it?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

Yess! It's based on World of Warcraft, but it's essentially a kind of watered-down Magic. That doesn't make it any less amazing- It's just more accessible for people who aren't hardcore players. It's designed to be the sort of game that's a lot of fun with casual play or if you're a hardcore gamer.
Murlocs are a very low-cost synergy, meaning they're extremely weak alone, but you can play them in groups, and they make each other more powerful. They're also these weird little amphibians who go 'MRGLGLGLGLGLGLGLGLGLG!'

Blizzard is weird.

EDIT: To clarify, Hearthstone is an online strategy-y card game.

The Skarzs

Hey, Rus, you're a blacksmith, right?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.