Main Menu

The more random than that other thread thread

Started by James Gryphon, October 09, 2017, 04:07:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Like a bad pill or something.
I too shall pass.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Nadaz, voice of the host

I am the one true mod to rule them all, the one true mod to find them, the one true mod to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
*Cloaks myself and Delthion in shadows, then we emerge to conquer all mods.
It matters not what you fight, but what you fight for.

Tungro

*evil laughter*
I am a regional mod so I am stronger than you >:D

Nadaz, voice of the host

*Cough* Assistant to the regional mod. *Cough*
It matters not what you fight, but what you fight for.

Delthion

Quote from: Nadaz, voice of the host on April 02, 2019, 07:17:05 PM
I am the one true mod to rule them all, the one true mod to find them, the one true mod to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
*Cloaks myself and Delthion in shadows, then we emerge to conquer all mods.

I fear you are sadly mistaken.

* Delthion eats Nadaz.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Tungro

Delthion's position is merely a fan fiction and Nadaz is a myth!
I am the most powerful one present!

Delthion

* Delthion whispers to Nadaz.

But you're not present anymore, you've been consumed.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Kreg

*Summons 100,000,000,000,000,000,000 Pugs to eat Delthion* (AND they do) 
You can't spell low IQ without a lot of boogaly (boo-ga-lee)

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

Delthion

* Delthion eats the pugs, from the inside out.

Kreg

no they have acid in there stomach that kill everyone but me and other pugs AND even if you are a pug they kill you will acid
You can't spell low IQ without a lot of boogaly (boo-ga-lee)

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

Delthion

(That's godmodding Kreg, you can't add things on to prevent people from doing what they are doing. So instead of saying, "No you didn't escape because of..." Try coming up with another way to bring me under your subjugation. ;))

The Skarzs

Delthion, you godmod, like, all the time. XD
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.