News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The more random than that other thread thread

Started by James Gryphon, October 09, 2017, 04:07:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Kreg

You can't spell low IQ without a lot of boogaly (boo-ga-lee)

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

Ouroboros

Quote from: Ouroboros on April 12, 2019, 07:22:01 AM
You know, I've just realised something. The stats page says there's 47 boards on here, but if you count them, you only get 28.

That means there's 19 extra boards we can't see.

So either the staff section is huge, there's a lot more coming in this mysterious upcoming update, or a bit of both.

My numbers were wrong on this by the way. You can't see grandchild boards from the index, so the amount we can actually see isn't 28, but rater 35. That's still 12 invisible ones though.  :-|

Kreg

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

Russa Nodrey

Those are some great names. My friend is very appreciative.

Quote from: Ouroboros on April 12, 2019, 05:41:34 PM
My numbers were wrong on this by the way. You can't see grandchild boards from the index, so the amount we can actually see isn't 28, but rater 35. That's still 12 invisible ones though.  :-|
O.O
Freddy

Kreg

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah found ze zong Ah've been zearchin' fer fer yearz! Av me lang effortz vere vorth it!!! *Poztz ze zong again*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Jukka the Sling

there was a crazy plot twist in the webcomic I've been following for over two years and I am S H O O K y'all
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

The Silver Eye.  Someone was suddenly revealed to be the mother of one minor character.  This has HUGE ramifications for tons of different relationships and backstories, so I'm freaking out.  (There's also a ton of other crazy stuff being revealed on the newest page, but that's the biggest thing.)

It's a really good story and I highly recommend it.  (It can be a bit complicated at first, but reading the comments helps.)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Kreg

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!