News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Free Wildcat Wash! Wash your Wildcats here!

Started by Jarky Thistlebrush, September 26, 2019, 06:57:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What is the best bath?

Regular Bath
1 (6.3%)
Hot Bath
2 (12.5%)
Ice Bath
0 (0%)
River Wash
1 (6.3%)
Lake Wash
0 (0%)
Salt Wash
1 (6.3%)
Glitter bath
0 (0%)
Stagnant Pool
1 (6.3%)
Mud Puddle
0 (0%)
Muddy Puddle
0 (0%)
Hot Muddy Bath
0 (0%)
Orange Juice Bath
1 (6.3%)
Coffee Bath
2 (12.5%)
October Ale Bath
3 (18.8%)
Other (Please Specify)
4 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Jarky Thistlebrush

The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

shisteer of nothing much

I think you need another option on your poll. Either 'other, please specify.' or 'hollow chicken with jam bath.'
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Tungro

To give free washes
*sprays down One-eye

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Tungro

*looks at title
*looks at One-eye
Oh, sorry, guess I am a little enthusiastic

Spoiler
Sorry, to good an opportunity to miss :P
[close]

One-Eye the wildcat

Long live the RRR!!

One-Eye the wildcat

Long live the RRR!!

shisteer of nothing much

No violence! Our hogs need to remain untouched by the evils of this world.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

One-Eye the wildcat

Long live the RRR!!

shisteer of nothing much

This is a very good idea! *sprays One-Eye with boiling hot orange juice*

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

Я ненавижу тебя. Я действительно так делаю.

Long live the RRR!!

Jarky Thistlebrush