News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Insanity...?

Started by Wylder Treejumper, April 06, 2014, 12:20:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

By coming up with the educated conclusion that you have no brain and require one is proof that I have one and it is being put to proper use.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

I need a new brain after reading that sentence Tam......
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

Don't strain yourself, Jet.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tam and Martin

Aye Jet, you musn't burn your brains out like others have.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Jukka the Sling

I was actually laughing out loud just now when I was reading through you guys' posts. ;D
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Wylder Treejumper

I am not insane!

Denial means you are.

Fine. I am insane.

I am glad you admit it.

I hate you.

I don't trouble myself with what insane people think of me.

You won't trouble yourself with anything when I get my hands on you!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Kitsune

Everybody is crazy in their own unique way. ;)

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

The Skarzs

Quote from: PluggFiretail on April 13, 2014, 06:12:12 PM
Everybody is crazy in their own unique way. ;)
Metal obsession. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

Don't you just hate psychologists?

That's why I read psychology books. Anyone I hate, I diagnose. And people I don't hate. And everybody else. And me.

I have schizophrenia. Skarz has an unhealthy obsession with things he sees as tougher and more useful than him. Tam experiences maniacal periods, with periods of sadism inflicting psychological stress on others.

Good enough? I did all that from memory.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

No, that is not good enough. You assume my metal obsession is unhealthy, and while metal is one of the toughest materials on earth and one of the most useful, it is completely useless unless made into something useful.
I am more useful than metal because I can make metal useful.
Assumptions are more often than naught untrue and rash.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

Well to tell the truth, I couldn't think of something wrong with that so I just made it up... but I am still following psychologist protocol, they just have more practice!
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

Hmm... Making up words, expressing anger through meaningless sound effects... I beleive you are suffering from chronic depression, schizophrenia, maniac-depressive syndrome, anger dispression syndrome, panic disorder, and social phobia.
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington