Started by Russa Nodrey, July 14, 2015, 01:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on July 26, 2015, 06:31:41 PM
*throws pie at Corn* *laughs maniacally* *eats a piece of cake*
*Bangs my head against the wall*
Freddy

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Amber

*Ducks flying food* That. Is. It. Teacher!!! Please aid us!

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Delthion

*Deflects Giant Gummy Bear because they taste awful...*

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Lady Amber on July 28, 2015, 03:00:39 AM
*Ducks flying food* That. Is. It. Teacher!!! Please aid us!
*Throws a sandwich at Ash*
Freddy

Delthion

Umm...*Eats Sandwich.* I can't stop it! AAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!! *Eats everything being thrown at anyone.*

Eulaliaaa!

*eats Del* *beats up Ash and takes his lunch money* *eats some more cake* *throws pie at Corny* it's no fun to eat lunch with me.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Delthion

*Eats Eul from the inside out. Then eats what she threw.*

Haha! You shall never beat the master of eating! ;D ;D

Eulaliaaa!

*eats Del in the middle of his sentence* dude, I've been eating all my life, I have mastered the art of eating. You can't beat me  ;D
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Delthion

*Eats Eul before she even starts her sentence.* Oh really?

Eulaliaaa!

*Eats Del before he can respond to this post*
Yeah, really  :P

Delthion

*Eats way out and wholly consumes Eul before her first post.* Ha! I went back in time!