News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Autumn Season Nameday Celebration (2015)

Started by James Gryphon, September 01, 2015, 04:55:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

*pops the cork off a bottle of sparkling cider, "accidentally" hitting Wylder in the eye." Whoops.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Cornflower MM

Congratulations, Pockets! *Hugs* It's a beautiful name. You've done very well! It will be a wonderful, Whispering Windy fall, I know it. :)

Quote from: Mhera on September 01, 2015, 08:24:44 PM
Looks like taffy to me ;D

Yeah, that's not ballet shoe pink.

LT Sandpaw

"Hey congrats my good Sergeant, another season another day eh." *Sticks a few fireworks into the ground and begins lighting them* "I saw we give Wylder a round of explosives what d'ya say?"

*Fireworks go off lighting up the cool Autumn sky*

ZAM!

BOOM!

KA-PANG!

VOOM!

WOOSH!

CRACKLE!

KA-POW-BAlOOMIE!

"Ka-pow-baloomie??"

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

CaptainRocktree

Congratulations Wylder! What a great name!

Who brought the food for the food fight?  ;D
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Banya

Beautiful name, Wylder.  Congratulations!

Skyblade

Okay, so what's happened these past months...mainly, lots of writing improvement.

What do I hope to achieve? 2250+ on the SAT, and a shiny, prestigious college acceptance letter.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Banya

I haven't exactly been secretive about my activities over the past few months.  I can say that this has been the best summer of my life.  I learned, saw, and experienced so much, and I made friendships that will last a lifetime.  This fall, I will/want to 1.) begin learning a new language, 2.) join at least two new clubs/organizations, and 3.) begin saving for next summer's trip.

Skyblade

Delthion

Let the feasting begin!

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Skyblade

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Vilu Daskar

*Literally dives into a huge bowl of skilly'n'duff.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.