News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Join Ashleg's horde!

Started by Ashleg, November 07, 2015, 07:22:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ASHLEG IS MORE MIGHTY THAN YOU! Forever and always!

Surrender to the hot cocoa and puzzles.
You know you want to.
Gold team rules!

Vilu Daskar

The horde of Ashleg would not laugh if they had known that it would be S.S. soldiers boiling their heads.

Vilu Daskar.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

LT Sandpaw

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on November 09, 2015, 04:42:47 PM
The horde of Ashleg would not laugh if they had known that it would be S.S. soldiers boiling their heads.

Vilu Daskar.

Ashleg's loyal horde would love to encourage the S.S Soldiers to come and try.

Sincerely Lieutenant Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Vilu Daskar

The Daskarian Imperium sees I. That the Horde of Ashleg is foolish, II. That the Horde of Ashleg is not a threat, and III. Sandpaw the Feeble has misunderstood The Daskarian Imperium.

Vilu Daskar.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

LT Sandpaw

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on November 09, 2015, 04:52:32 PM
The Daskarian Imperium sees I. That the Horde of Ashleg is foolish, II. That the Horde of Ashleg is not a threat, and III. Sandpaw the Feeble has misunderstood The Daskarian Imperium.

Vilu Daskar.

After contemplating the Daskarian Imperium's message, Ashleg's loyal horde would like to inform the Daskarian Imperium that it congratulates them for coming up with these assumptions, and encourages it to keep up its logical thinking.

Vilu Daskar

The Daskarian Imperium will keep thinking logically.

Vilu Daskar.

LT Sandpaw

Ashleg's loyal horde is glad to hear that Mr. Vilu's Imperium is now thinking logically and will no longer seek to wage a pointless war on the horde.

Vilu Daskar

The Daskarian Imperium sees that The Lieutenant has different ideas than we do of logical thinking.

Vilu Daskar.

rachel25

*throws apple core at Sand and burns Vilu's favourite picture of his grandmother*

Vilu Daskar

I never saw a picture of Tila Daskar so I do not care.

Vilu Daskar.

Groddil

*snatches apple core and eats it*

Thanks.

*Throws rockmelon at Vilu.*

rachel25

*smushes Vilu's face in a bowl of cold mash potatoes*

Vilu Daskar

I am not there so you can not do that. Do not say you did it through a portal, I am in a portal free area.

Vilu Daskar.

*Groddil's melon hits the wall.*

Groddil

*Melon disintegrates wall, causing roof to fall on Vilu.*

Vilu Daskar

*Vilu is not there. He is writing notes that magically appear.*