News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Bacon

Started by Ashleg, March 31, 2016, 03:57:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Dotti Lovegood on March 31, 2016, 05:50:52 PM
Of course there is, a mayonnaise-like spread with real bacon bits. http://www.ladyschoice.com.ph/products
I usually spread it on bread.

Why would you put mayo on a banana-pecan bread?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Dotti Dillworthy

Quote from: Lord Ashenwyte on April 01, 2016, 07:43:40 AM
Of course there is, a mayonnaise-like spread with real bacon bits. http://www.ladyschoice.com.ph/products

Two words: Appealing and Tasty.

Ashleg

WHY DID THE TOPIC CHANGE FROM BACON TO MAYO--I DON'T EvEN

Perifaen

Spoiler
[close]
Tell me if anyone recognizes what it's from.
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Ashleg

HOWL'S MOVING CASTLE???

Perifaen

Yep :D *High fives Ash.*
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Dotti Lovegood on April 01, 2016, 10:03:06 AM
Quote from: Lord Ashenwyte on April 01, 2016, 07:43:40 AM

Two words: Appealing and Tasty.

How is it tasty? It fools you into thinking it's cream, but that's all. (By the way, you used three words there. ;) )
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Ashleg

Quote from: Perifæn on April 02, 2016, 06:41:20 AM
Yep :D *High fives Ash.*

Love that movie! *high fives Peri*

The Skarzs

Quote from: Ashleg on April 02, 2016, 06:38:26 AM
HOWL'S MOVING CASTLE???
The excitement is real with this one.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Banya

Jetthebinturong

Still don't understand the love for that movie. I mean, the ending to the book is rushed and confusing (and from the others of Dianna Wynne Jones' books that I've read, I'm beginning to think rushed endings are her thing), but the whole film is just nonsensical.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

It's got a certain charm that appeals to some people. That's the one word I have used to describe it: Charming.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.