News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Jokes

Started by Redwall Musician, June 25, 2011, 02:02:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Felldoh154

:-\. That's not funny...that's scary! Random truck drivers with baseball bats and knives destroying sports cars!

Tiria Wildlough

Yeah, but the blonde was funny. If someone's gonna ruin your new car, you may as well get a laugh out of it. ;)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Felldoh154

Capn Greypatch

What's green, fuzzy, has 4 legs, and if it falls out of a tree, can kill you?
- A pool table. :D

What can you eat with, sleep on, and brush your teeth with?

A fork, a bed and a toothbrush. (HA, you thought it would be one thing didn't you?)

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing". - George Bernard Shaw

Felldoh154

Haha ya I did :) I like the pool table one  :D

Rainshadow

Once there were 3 people in an airplane, one took a bite out of an apple. She thought it was too sweet so she threw it out of the plane. The second person took a bite out of a lemon and she thought it was too sour so, she threw it out of the plane. Then the last person took a bite out of a grenade and he thought it was too crunchy so, he threw it out of the plane. Then they landed and decided to go for a walk. They first passed a little girl who was crying and they asked, "little girl, little girl, why are you crying?" and the little girl said, "an apple came down and killed my new kitty".  Next they passed a little boy who was also crying. And they again asked, "little boy, little boy, why are you crying?" and the little boy said, "a lemon came down and killed my new puppy." Then they passed a blonde sitting on the side walk laughing her butt off. They asked, "why are you laughing so hard?" and the blonde said, "I tooted and the building behind me blew up!!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

Oh! So it's the "Who has the best blond joke?"

There were four people in a crashing airplane, but only 3 parachutes. There was a big-time coach, a priest, a kid, and a blond. The coach took a chute while saying, "I have a very important game to go too," and jumped out. The blond said, "I'm far to smart to go to waste," and leaped out. The priest turned to the kid and said, "You should go, you have a whole life to live," to which the child replies, "We can both go, the blond took my backpack."

P.S. Nice joke Rain  :D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

You too!

A guy decides to bring his new blonde girlfriend to a football game. After the game is over, he asks her if she liked the game.

She replies: "Oh it was great, I loved watching those men in tight clothes, but there is one thing I don't understand."

"What did you not understand?"

And the blonde says: "Well, at the beginning of the game, both teams flipped a quarter to see who would kick off first. Then the rest of the game everybody was yelling get the quarter back, get the quarter back, get the quarter back. So I thought to myself, gosh it's just a quarter!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Two blondes had driven across the country to see Disney World in Florida.

As they approached it and got onto the final stretch of highway, they saw a sign saying "Disney World Left!"

After thinking for a minute, the driver blonde said "Oh well!" and started driving back home.

Dannflower Reguba

I soooo saw that coming!  :D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Skyblade

Quote from: danflorreguba on July 08, 2012, 01:41:04 AM
Oh! So it's the "Who has the best blond joke?"

There were four people in a crashing airplane, but only 3 parachutes. There was a big-time coach, a priest, a kid, and a blond. The coach took a chute while saying, "I have a very important game to go too," and jumped out. The blond said, "I'm far to smart to go to waste," and leaped out. The priest turned to the kid and said, "You should go, you have a whole life to live," to which the child replies, "We can both go, the blond took my backpack."

P.S. Nice joke Rain  :D

sorry, I'm kinda slow with jokes...I don't really get it but I think that the kid was saying that they could both die cause the blonde took his parachute?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Griffen

the joke was supposed to be a coach, priest, blonde and boy scout. the blode took the back pack (all boy scouts have them) instead of the parachute

Rainshadow

One day a big group of blondes met in New York to show the world that blondes aren't dumb.
They begged: "Ask any of us any question, and we will show you that we're not dumb."

The group caught the attention of a passer by, who volunteered to ask them some questions. He climbed up on a car and randomly picked a blonde out of the crowd.
She got up on the car too and the man asked: "What is the first month of the year?"
The blonde responded: "November?"

"Nope," said the man. At this point the crowd began to chant, "Give her another chance, give her another chance."

So the man asked: "What is the capital of the U.S.A ?"
The blonde responded: "Paris?"
So the crowd began chanting again: "Give her another chance, give her another chance."

The man said: "Okay, but this is the last one. What is one plus one?"
The blonde replied: "Two?"

"Give her another chance, Give her another chance." screamed the crowd.

Skyblade

Quote from: Griffen on July 08, 2012, 07:53:27 AM
the joke was supposed to be a coach, priest, blonde and boy scout. the blode took the back pack (all boy scouts have them) instead of the parachute

Thank you ^

I don't get Rainshadow's joke either. Excuse my stupidity

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Rainshadow

Which one don't you get?