News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Russano's Art and Requests

Started by Russano the Wise, June 08, 2013, 11:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russano the Wise

Thanks you two!

Here is Mucroni-manum for Leatho.

"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Leatho Shellhound

Wow! That looks great! I like it!
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Russano the Wise

"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Redwaller

rachel25

*starts to go googly eyed at how amazing Russano is* 

Russano the Wise

Thanks very much Redwaller and Rachel!

Russano the Wise

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Russano the Wise

rachel25

OH that is great!!!! I love her thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!
New request two otters swimming side by side  ;D you can decide what they look like and gender but thanks for Jukmin!!!!!!

Redwaller

She's great!