News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The New Master Shipper!

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, May 14, 2020, 12:04:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

Quote from: Kade Rivok on May 21, 2020, 06:02:40 PM
You also have nothing to back your claims, saying that folks could've had amazing friendships.  I mean really, something with as little substance as shipping isn't going to get in the way of real friendships.  Shipping is nothing and means nothing, if you haven't realized. (at least the current version of it, can't speak for the old days)
So personal experience doesn't count?
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Cornflower MM

Quote from: lass of something much on May 20, 2020, 08:34:34 PM
And what do you have to back this? All the ships that so called "worked" where from Del's time, or they happened before paw and you just claimed them, and if you hadn't "shipped" those beasts, they could have had amazing friendships, but then it becomes awkward, and tense.

Does it become tense and awkward? I don't think it ever has for me, even in recent times. I think it's been generally well understood that ships are just for fun, nothing serious. If someone DOES get uncomfortable with getting shipped, I would hope that they'd either speak to the shippers or post about it.

The Shadow of Korriban

Heh.  I've never been shipped so I don't get the feelings of controversy. ^-^
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Jarky Thistlebrush

Nononono.
I'm already in the process of being shipped anyway.
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on May 21, 2020, 11:18:40 PM
Quote from: Herman Smith on May 21, 2020, 11:12:42 PM
Heh.  I've never been shipped. ^-^
Wait, what?

I think he's speaking as "Herman".  Sheev got shipped with BL, if you recall.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Jarky Thistlebrush

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ebantu the Kararehe

I refuse to go through all that again, so if anybeast dares to try and ship me again I shall be forced to leave. You have been warned.
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

lass of something much

Quote from: Kade Rivok on May 22, 2020, 05:08:04 AM
I can see it  :laugh:
I know! Right?! I mean, look at the sparkle in her eyes! :laugh:
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱