News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Best Scenes From Movies

Started by Tungro, June 26, 2019, 07:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tungro

The Man From U.N.C.L.E. (2015)
One of the super underrated movies

Sebias of Redwall

Big spoiler for the entire Marvel universe. Do not click if you haven't already seen Endgame.
[close]
(Just the first half)
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Sailears

"My friends, you bow to no one". Gets me every time.

The scene in the first Matrix where the whole crew is jacking in with the camera spinning around overhead, together with awesome music playing, finished by them all standing around the phone and Morpheus says "we're in." Such a brilliantly done segment.

The end of ST wrath of khan (won't mention for spoilers). Bittersweet classic.

At the beginning of Commando, where Arnie responds with "WRONG!"

The chocolate bar scene in Stargate.

"Impossible"/"Necessary" docking scene in Interstellar.

Probably edit this with more when I think of them. Good shout with Man from UNCLE though, great film and deserved more praise. I thought it was better than many of the recent James Bond offerings.
My ears, how are you, wot!

Sebias of Redwall

I agree with that first one so much!

Also, Sam swimming after Frodo's boat is an epic scene, imo.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

TheRedSnifit

It's such a good scene. The bad guys actually put up a fight and it feels like Indie has to outwit them, something that I feel is missing in a lot of modern action movies. Awesome good music.

Dotti Dillworthy

Artax's tragic death scene from The Neverending Story. Such emotion.
Spoiler

[close]
Plus the scene where Bastian gives the Childlike Empress a new name to save Fantasia.