In Game Name:superhigh6
Age (Optional)
Do you like and have knowledge of Redwall? Yep
Rp Character:
Name:Flick
Species:Otter
Description:Albino otter,
Personality:Friendly and chatty
History:Descendant of Mask, left home when he was young to go exploring.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Gonff the Mousethief

Accepted!

I would just like to say that the building error is fixed, and you can build and break things now!
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

SoranMBane

Well, I do like me some Minecraft, so I suppose I should check this out. Here's my application (I mostly want to explore and whatnot, but I suppose having a character for a bit of roleplaying couldn't hurt):

In-Game Name: SoranMBane
Do you like and have knowledge of Redwall?: I've read every book, so... Yes, a bit.

RP Character:
Name: Soran
Species: Mouse
Description: A fairly ordinary mousemaid, but likes to dye her fur dark and wear tiny fake bat wings.
Personality: Silly and mischievous, but also a bit shy. Loves exploring caves, and is obsessed with bats. She's not a warrior, but is usually wily enough to escape trouble when she finds it.
History: Her life was saved by friendly bats when she was young, so now she does her best to emulate them. She spends her time wandering the land looking for new caves to explore.

Hope that's all good.

Gonff the Mousethief

The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

The Mask

I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Gonff the Mousethief

Did you right click? If you can't, just do /warp RedwallAbbey
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

FastFang

In Game Name: FastFang (yes, the same as the forums! :D)
Age (Optional) 17
Do you like and have knowledge of Redwall? yes but did not read all of the books
Rp Character:
Name: Thialyth
Species: squirrel
Description: average squirrel with long and pointy ears, brown eyes and pretty disheveled fur
Personality: optimistic, likes teamwork and adventure
History : nomad traveller

That looks like an awesome server. good job!
google translate saved my life!

Gonff the Mousethief

The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Wylder Treejumper

Har we are!

In Game Name:IvanWintergreen
Age (Optional)
Do you like and have knowledge of Redwall? Of course!

RP Character
Name: Wylder Treejumper
Species: Squirrel
Description: Wylder is a slight but strong squirrel with dark red fur. He has a notch in his right ear and a patch of white fur above his left eye. His eyes are a brilliant blue.
Personality: Somewhat quiet among unfamiliar company, he is friendly with those he knows. He is principled and brave, with a strong moral code. He is a wanderer, compelled to forever search for his forgotten history. Extremely driven, he often falls into fits of depression caused by his history.
History: Wylder's last memory is that of washing up on the bank of a river five years ago, wounded and delirious. When he was able to pull himself up, he got as far away from that place as he could. He nursed himself back to health and began to wander, always moving farther away from that place. Later, he tried to return to discover what had happened, but he never managed to find the place. Now, he wanders somewhat randomly, searching back and forth... both for clues of his past, and to find his future.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Gonff the Mousethief

Accepted! Get on whenever! Pretty cool history for your char!
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Gonff the Mousethief

The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Qendajar

In Game Name: Qendajar <-- my new username
Age (Optional) 15
Do you like and have knowledge of Redwall? yes and no
Rp Character:
Name: Qendajar
Species: lizard
Description: dark green lizard.  tall and muscular
Personality: Is calm and helpful and sometimes likes to be alone
History: Was with a band of thieves and then decided to leave

also, hi

Banya

Hey Qendajar!  If you post in "Introduction Topic" in the Front Lawns, everyone would love to give you a resounding welcome.  I hope you enjoy your time spent in the forum!

Delthion

In Game Name: Lyraht.
Age (Optional)
Do you like and have knowledge of Redwall? A decent amount, as much as the next person on here.
Rp Character:
Name: Hastigeth
Species: Can I be a lynx?
Description: Tall, wiry, light grey fur.
Personality: Prudent, quiet, doesn't usually talk but listens and knows a lot of what's going on.
History: Hastigeth came from the northern seas. South of the lands of Snow and Ice, and on the mainland, but still in a cold area. His parents died of starvation when he was seven and he has had to live off the land since, he has been gradually traveling south to Mossflower. There he hopes to make a home on the river Moss.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.