News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

This is where your pic came from.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

AxeHound

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

Buckler The Leg Buckler

"I'll live to close those evil eyes of yores fer good,Ublaz! This is war! Cut 'er loose, Rocpaw, 'tis waaaaaar!" - Pearls Of Lutra

phoenixfoden

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on December 01, 2012, 12:53:38 AM

This is where your pic came from.
"have you got the saftey on on ole betsy?"

Buckler The Leg Buckler

"I'll live to close those evil eyes of yores fer good,Ublaz! This is war! Cut 'er loose, Rocpaw, 'tis waaaaaar!" - Pearls Of Lutra

phoenixfoden

Ole betsy is one of the vultures unreliable crossbows. The sheriff nearly gets shot twice by it.

Buckler The Leg Buckler

phoenixfoden

Buckler The Leg Buckler

phoenixfoden

Buckler The Leg Buckler

No arrows in you, that's what I meant.

phoenixfoden

Buckler The Leg Buckler

phoenixfoden

Buckler The Leg Buckler

Really? No, I have one right here...