News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Summer-Time = Pool-Time!!!

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, June 24, 2017, 03:10:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kade Rivok

*You hear maniacal laughing all about you, and are suddenly overcome by a warm sensation that envelopes your body, as if you've been embraced by something large and fluffy.  You whip around, but nothing is there.  The warmth fades and you feel a chill wash over you as the laughing turns into echoes.*

Quote from: Ebantu the Kararehe on June 13, 2020, 12:02:21 AM
*climbs back up into the tree* Please don't.

*Grabs Eb out of the tree and puts her back on his shoulder.*  Don't worry, dear heart.  ^-^
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

*Watches my laugh track record player fall to the bottom of the pool.*
Darn.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Luftwaffles

*Temperature is lukewarm at best*.

*Cannonballs in anyway*.

;D!
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Verdauga

*Calls to Lufty.*

Hey, could you get my Victrola while you're in there?

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Luftwaffles

*Sinks like a rock and grabs a heavy square*.

Heh, talk about sound contamination.

*Throws damp Vitrola out*.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Verdauga

*Is hit by the flying Victrola.*
*With face underneath the machine:*
Thamks.

Ebantu the Kararehe

Quote from: Kade Rivok on June 17, 2020, 04:23:26 PM
*You hear maniacal laughing all about you, and are suddenly overcome by a warm sensation that envelopes your body, as if you've been embraced by something large and fluffy.  You whip around, but nothing is there.  The warmth fades and you feel a chill wash over you as the laughing turns into echoes.*

Quote from: Ebantu the Kararehe on June 13, 2020, 12:02:21 AM
*climbs back up into the tree* Please don't.

*Grabs Eb out of the tree and puts her back on his shoulder.*  Don't worry, dear heart.  ^-^
Okay, I'll try not to. *Whatitiri carefully lifts the thingy off Verdauga and places it beside him*
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Quote from: Ebantu the Kararehe on June 17, 2020, 10:45:52 PM
Okay, I'll try not to. *Whatitiri carefully lifts the thingy off Verdauga and places it beside him*
Thanks.

Sebias of Redwall

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

*Accidentally returns back to the same swimming pool.*  Goodness, how did we get back here?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

No idea. I'm sure the mystery shall plague us till the end of days.

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Ebantu the Kararehe

Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Kade Rivok

I don't believe either of you.  You're lying!  *Accidentally falls in the pool.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

That's dreadful. *Peeks over the edge* Need any help, or...? *Shrugs* *Throws in a lead lifejacket*

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!