99 bottles of beer in the wall

Started by Mad Maudie, February 07, 2012, 09:01:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflor

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Mad Maudie

Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

MatthiasMan

Yeah.

56 bottles of elderberry cordial on the wall 56 bottles of elderberry cordial! Take one down pass it around, 55 bottles of elderberry cordial on the wall!!

Redwallfan7

55 bottles of cherry cordial on the wall, 55 bottles of cherry cordial! Take one down, and pass it around, 55 bottles of cherry cordial on the wall
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

MatthiasMan

54 actually. Modify that please.

54 bottles of strawberry fizz on the wall, 54 bottles of strawberry fizz. Take one down pass it around, 53 bottles of strawberry fizz on the wall.

Trigoma

53 bottles of milkshakes on the wall. 53 bottles of shakes. You take one down, pass it around, 52 bottles of milkshakes on the wall.
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Redwaller

52 bottles of elderberry cordial on the wall 52 bottles of elderberry cordial! Take one down pass it around, 51 bottles of elderberry cordial on the wall!!

Redwallfan7

51 bottles of cherry lemonade on the wall! 51 bottles of cherry lemonade! Take one down, and pass it around, 51 bottles of cherry lemonade on the wall!
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Redwaller

50 bottles of iced tea on the wall! 50 bottles of iced tea! Take one down, and pass it around, 49 bottles of iced tea on the wall!

MatthiasMan

49 bottles of rum on the wall! 49 bottles of rum! Take one down, and pass it around, 48 bottles of rum on the wall!

Redwaller

48 bottles of whisky on the wall! 48 bottles of whisky! Take one down, and pass it around, 47 bottles of whisky on the wall!

redwallgurl

47 bottles of sweat on the wall! 47 bottles of that sweat! Take one down pass it around 46bottles of sweat on the wall!
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Redwaller

46 bottles of cherry cordial on the wall! 46 bottles of cherry cordial! Take one down pass it around 45 bottles of cherry cordial on the wall!

Redwallfan7

45 bottles of milk on the wall! 45 bottles of milk! Take one down, pass it around, 45 bottles of milk on the wall

Redwaller

44 bottles of soda on the wall! 44 bottles of soda! Take one down, pass it around, 43 bottles of soda on the wall!