News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

99 bottles of beer in the wall

Started by Mad Maudie, February 07, 2012, 09:01:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redwallgurl

28 bottles of soap on the wall 28 bottles of soap! Take one down and pass it around 27 bottles of soap on the wall...
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Redwaller

27 bottles of thoughts on the wall 27 bottles of thoughts! Take one down pass it around, 26 bottles of thoughts.

redwallgurl

26 bottles of tears on the wall 26 bottles of tears! Take one down pass it around 25 bottles of tears on the wall...

MatthiasMan

25 bottles of wine on the wall 25 bottles of wine! Take one down pass it around 24 bottles of wine on the wall...

redwallgurl

24 bottles of iced tea on the wall 24 bottels of tea! Take one down pass it around 23 bottles of tea  on the wall...

Redwaller

23 bottles of smileys on the wall 23 bottels of smileys! Take one down pass it around 22 bottles of smileys on the wall...

Bluefire

22 bottles of nothing on the wall, 22 bottles of nothing! Take it down and pass it around 21 bottles of nothing on the wall

Mad Maudie

21 bottle of cream soda on the wall 21 bottles of cream soda take one down pass it around 20 bottles of cream soda on the wall!
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Redwaller

20 bottles of Stewart's(it's an awesome brand of soda) on the wall, 20 bottles of Stewart's! Take one down pass it around 19 bottles of Stewart's on the wall...

Redwallfan7

19 bottles of white grape juice on the wall, 19 bottles of white grape juice! Take one down, pass it around, 18 bottles of white grape juice on the wall.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

redwallgurl

18 bottles of sweat 18 bottles of sweat on thewall! 17 bottles of sweat

Redwallfan7

17 bottles of apple cider on the wall! 17 bottles of that apple cider. Take one down, pass it around, 16 bottles of apple cider
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

16 bottles of oil on the wall!  16 bottles of oil.  Take one down, pass it around, 15 bottles of oil on the wall.

(If there are 99 of them in all, then why doesn't each person just take one and have it themselves?  Why pass it around?)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

15 bottles of gas on the wall!  15 bottles of gas.  Take one down, pass it around, 14 bottles of gas on the wall.

Rainshadow

14 bottles of flavoring on the wall!  14 bottles of flavoring.  Take one down, pass it around, 13 bottles of flavoring on the wall.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!