News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

99 bottles of beer in the wall

Started by Mad Maudie, February 07, 2012, 09:01:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

One bottle of soda water on the wall!  One bottle of soda water.  Take it down, pass it around.  No bottles of ANYTHING on the wall!!!

WOOOOO!!!!  Finished! :D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Griffen

now every one please recycle bahahahahav ;D

Rainshadow

NEVER!!!!  Lol, just kidding.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Griffen

the onlt reason why i don't recycle is because its once can away from the trash which makes it not worth the effort ^_^

WarriorOfMossflower

In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

rakkety tam

how about  99 bottles of pop in the recyle bin take one out pass it around 98 bottles of pop in the recycle bin ;D
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

WarriorOfMossflower

Eh, not really the same... I like the whole 'on the wall' concept.

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

WarriorOfMossflower

So shall we restart on this page, or create a new topic?

WarriorOfMossflower

Okay, let's restart this!

99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 98 bottles of beer!

(Now any beverage!)

Redwallfan7

98 bottles of sprite on the wall, 98 bottles of sprite! Take one down, pass it around, 97 bottles of sprite on the wall

WarriorOfMossflower

97 bottles of grog on the wall, 97 bottles of grog, take one down, pass it around, 96 bottles of grog on the wall.

Redwallfan7

96 bottles of mint tea on the wall, 96 bottles of mint tea. take one down, pass it around, 95 bottles of mint tea on the wall

WarriorOfMossflower

95 bottles of blood on the wall, 95 bottles of blood, take one down, pass it around, 94 bottles of blood!