News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

99 bottles of beer in the wall

Started by Mad Maudie, February 07, 2012, 09:01:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

(Lol!)

94 bottles of chocolate syrup on the wall, 94 bottles of chocolate syrup! Take one down, pass it around, 93 bottles of chocolate syrup on the wall
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Griffen

95 bottles of sunkiss on the wall, 95 battles of sunkiss. take one down pass it around, 94 bottles of sunkiss on the wall.

maybe we should do it like this.

99=finished (wahooo)
ect...

just add 99 to it every time so it'll last longer and longer

WarriorOfMossflower

Quote from: Griffen on June 18, 2012, 06:35:16 AM
95 bottles of sunkiss on the wall, 95 battles of sunkiss. take one down pass it around, 94 bottles of sunkiss on the wall.

maybe we should do it like this.

99=finished (wahooo)
ect...

just add 99 to it every time so it'll last longer and longer
Yessss, that is a great idea! Should we restart now?
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Griffen

198 bottles of water on the wall, 198 bottles of water. take one down pass it around, 197 bottles of water on the wall.

YES :) and every time we restart we add 99 to what we had last time.

last time we had 99

this time we add 99 to 99 (see below)

+99
------
198 which is what we start at this time.

WarriorOfMossflower

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on June 18, 2012, 06:36:51 AM
I don't get it, what?
Griffen suggested that we keep adding 99 every time we reach a checkpoint. So we can restart, this time at 198, and the game will go on longer!

WarriorOfMossflower

197 bottles of blackberry wine on the wall, 197 bottles of wine, take one down, pass it around, 196 bottles of wine!

(xD, imagine if only one person was drinking all of this. Man, they'd wake up with a dreadful headache, stomachache, and hangover!)

Griffen

195 bottles of orange juice on the wall, 195 bottles of orange juice. take one down pass it down, 194 bottles of orange juice on the wall.

no kidding lol

WarriorOfMossflower

194 bottles of blood on the wall, 194 bottles of blood, take one down, pass it around, 194 bottles of BLOOD!

(xD, that sounded like something the Rogue Crew would say.)

Griffen

193 bottles of plasma on the wall, 193 bottles of plasma. take on down pass it around, 192 bottles of plasma on the wall.

since you did blood, i did plasma

WarriorOfMossflower

lol

192 bottles of grog on the wall, 192 bottles of grog, take one down, pass it around, 191 bottles of grog!

(corsair style!)

Griffen

190 bottles of nitrogen on the wall, 190 bottle of nitrogen. take on down pass it around, 189 bottles of nitrogen on the wall.

WarriorOfMossflower

189 bottles of hydrogen on the wall, 189 bottles of hydrogen, take one down, pass it around, 188 bottles of hydrogen.

(come to think of it, anyone who did any of this would be long-dead.)

Griffen

188 bottles of decoxide on the wall, 188 bottles of decoxide. take on down pass it around, 187 bottles of decoxide on the wall.

WarriorOfMossflower

187 bottles of poison on the wall, 187 bottles of poison, take one down, pass it around, 186 bottles of poison!

(see, we'd all be dead!)