News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Hero of Redwall: The Great Sea

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 04, 2012, 09:40:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Shadow climbed back into her cot next to her husband and fell asleep, her head leaning on his strong shoulder.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari shook awake and said, "What the heck?! She's married!!"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

OOC:  Can we make it daytime now?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: ok

BIC: The next day Will's ship and Davidari's ship sailed together to Jima. Davidari kept quite when he was around Shadow.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

Talon decided that he was going to be a good kit today.  If what the shiny armoured mouse said was true, he was going to be important!  He actually walked up to his mommy and said, "Mum, wot cn'I do ta 'elp?"  Shadow was very surprised at this question.  He usually was just getting himself in trouble.  She decided that having him help was keeping him distracted, therefore, keeping him from trouble.  "You can help the cook in the kitchen."  Talon hurried to the kitchen.

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari smiled as he walked by. He said to Jag, "He is a nice boy."

Griffen

OOC: hope you dont mind this long post... but i am alone from everyone for the next three says lol.

BIC:

Legion (mouse host, Grave) Legion (otter host)

"land aho!"screamed the look out as he saw Jima's docks.
"port side!" the captain yelled, the boat started to pull in. The look out almost fell out of the crows nest as Legion took his body over.
"I! now before anyone gets off this ship, you all shall scrub the deck!" the captain ordered while walking back to his cabin. The Otter climbed down from the crows nest and went towards the planks that would connect to the docks.
"what are you doing?" one of the crew said while the Otter was letting down the planks.

"Mouses, today we become more than just little thieves!" he yelled while pulling out his sword, the others did the same. "i want you two bow mouses up on that building, and remember... aim small, miss small. Graves said. the five mouses got ready to charge the boat as the planks fell down. "that Otters on our side..." he whispered then charged the boat.

the mouse host and the Otter host both lead the group of thieves in attacking the boat. it wasn't a hard fight, but the Otter did get wounded quit bad while killing the captain. a stowaway jumped from the shadows and landed on Grave. it was dark outside, since it was night out. "aim small, miss small.." one of the archers whispered then released the arrow, it sliced threw the air in pierced the stowaways throat, killing him.

AbbotAlf0805

Griffen

AbbotAlf0805

Griffen

Rainshadow

Shadow wandered on the deck, her paw in Jag's.  She looked at him and said, "I don't know about you, but I think I want another child."  Jag looked at her with wide eyes.  "Now?  No!  Maybe wait a few seasons, but not now!"  Shadow glared at him.  "Of course not now!  Not during the voyage, but later.  Maybe when Talon is old enough to manage a few minutes without us."  Jag shrugged.  "Maybe."

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari watched them walk along the ship together and said to himself quitely, "Once again I wish I was like them.." Then Hylia tapped him on the shoulder and said, "Excuse me Davidari but I hurt my foot. Would you be so kind as to carry me back to my room?" Davidari smiled and said, "Certainly Miss Hylia!"

Rainshadow

OOC:  Lol I just noticed the name of your crush Alf.  Nice one, Link, er, Abbot.

BIC:  Talon walked into the kitchen.  The cook didn't notice him at first, but when he did, he screamed.  "Talon!  What are you doing in here?  Don't steal anything!"  Talon looked at him innocently and said, "I's gonna 'elp you.  Waddaya need 'elp wid?"  The cook looked at the pots and pans lying in the sink.  "Wash those."  Talon sighed and got to work.

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: Hey I just love that series

BIC: Davidari helped Hylia to her room and she smiled said, "Thank you Davidari." He smiled back and got back to his work.