News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Hero of Redwall: The Great Sea

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 04, 2012, 09:40:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Shadow had to hold her breath to keep from gasping.  Razer liked Zanthar?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skyblade

"And when I die, I will live with him in the stars." contined Razer.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Rainshadow

Why did Razer like Zanthar?

OOC:  Rhetorical question
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: he was the only beast at the academy that was nice to her.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

OOC:  Lol, that was meant to be in character.  Shadow was wondering to herself.  But thank you.

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: ok

BIC: Davidari heard something outside and walked out. "What are you doing Shadow!?!?"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

"Aah!  Er, nothing!  I was just walking along, minding my own business."  Shadow flashed a grin and quickly walked off.

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari walked off and went to his cabin. He looked out the window and saw a ship. He ran after Shadow and said, "Shadow! There's a boat out there!"

Rainshadow

Shadow shrieked and turned around.  "Don't sneak up on me like that!  I knew there was a ship!"  Shadow looked out at it, then walked over to the captain.  "Captain!  There's a ship out on the horizon."

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Couple things, I just joined so I'm a bit behind, are you guys out at sea? If you are, when are you going to make it ti dry land? and finally, Will this RP be over once you reach this land?
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

OOC:  I know one thing and that is that we are at sea.

Griffen

OOC: dude!!! whats this?!?! your using the Academy? bummer now i have to read this whole thing to make sure everything is right  :-\

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: yes it will

BIC: Davidari looked through a spyglass at the ship. He saw The Blade of Noonvalers crossed with the sword of Martin the Warrior. "Well blow me down! It's my brother William!"

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Than why'd I get accepted seeing as my character won't get to do anything, and it's almost over?  ???
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805