Main Menu

The Hero of Redwall: The Great Sea

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 04, 2012, 09:40:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Doesn't quite fit the part of assassin though does it?  ??? hmmm
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: dude this boat is carrying passengers
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

"What are you talking about?  Who is William?"  Talon ran onto the deck.  Shadow yowled, "Talon!  You should be in bed!"  Jag raced out and grabbed Talon, carrying him back below deck.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

"Ship in sight", said sealoot, "It will reach us at dawn."

OOC: Um Abbot will Davidari meet a mouse maid in this RP?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Griffen

OOC: this RP is almost over? and is this the same Razer from my RP?

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Razer is in like, a bajillion RP's... and yes it is.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

OOC: no, no it can't be... what i mean is it can't be the same one that went to the Academy... because she is to young. AbbotAlf0805, i think it would best if me and you kept out RP's story lines separate so there wont be any mix up...

Rainshadow

OOC:  Do you think you could keep this chatter to the OOC page please?  It gets kinda confusing and I can't find the actual storyline.

BIC:  Shadow waved a paw in front of Davidari's face.  "Hellooo!  Who's William?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

"William is his brother." said Sealoot
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

"Davidari has a brother?"  Shadow looked around wildly.  "Davidari!  I thought you were an only child!"

Skyblade

Quote from: Griffen on July 06, 2012, 03:13:38 AM
OOC: dude!!! whats this?!?! your using the Academy? bummer now i have to read this whole thing to make sure everything is right  :-\

OOC:We'll try to keep things right. The only difference with Razer is that she's older and is a hybrid, like she is in most RPs. We can keep the academy out of this.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

AbbotAlf0805

Well Willaim is adotped." said Davidari, "He inherited the family ship and I got the sword."

OOC: Ok Ok Ok! This RP will end after one more battle. Yes Griffen this after The summer solstice because it talks about Zanthar. This also is the same Razer but Skyblade changed her age on the sign up.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Skyblade

OOC: aww this is a pretty good RP but ok. and i'll have to change razer's age again....she's 20 or so now

BIC: Razer was listening to the conversation, and wasn't really sure what to say(lame post i know)

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari signaled the ship and The Black Abbey, The anceint ship that was passed down for genorations, approched their ship.

Skyblade

Razer looked at it apprehensively. "Do you think they'll attack?"