Main Menu

The Hero of Redwall: The Great Sea

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 04, 2012, 09:40:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

OOC:  I think he's the ghostly eerie dude that possesses people.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

OOC:  :-\

BIC: As Davidari was showing them around the ship, Sealoot was talking to the captain.  "Did you see any other ship, Asked Sealoot "because we had some pirates attack us."

click the banner

Griffen

OOC: half of thats right. he has a real body, you just can't know what species he is. and he does posses people, so he doesn't care about his host's life.

Rainshadow

OOC:  Creepy.

BIC:  Shadow decided that all of this excitement was enough for the night.  She turned to Jag and said, "Come on, let's get to bed.  You too Talon."  Talon squirmed in her arms, but he couldn't get out.  The family of three walked to their cabin and went to bed, Talon strapped in so he couldn't escape.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Griffen

Legion

the hare walked up to his house. two children and his wife lay asleep inside. Legion grabbed a back pack and filled it with food and supplies. on the way outside he ran into the hares patrol leader. "what are you doing at home? your should still be on patrol!" the mouse ordered Legion

Leatho Shellhound

OOC: very creepy

BIC: The two ships sailed side by side on there way to Jima.

click the banner

Rainshadow

Shadow woke up late at night.  She looked over at Talon's cot.  He wasn't there!  The straps holding him down were broken.  Shadow sat straight up.  Where could he be?  She ran out of the room.  "TALON!!!  TALON!!!!"  She nearly tripped over something soft and warm.  Talon!  Shadow picked him up and hugged him.  "Talon!  Don't run off like that!  You scared Mommy!"  Talon looked up at her, his eyes still adjusting.  He had been asleep.  Talon had dreamed of a mouse in armour floating around, telling him to follow him.  How odd.

Griffen

OOC: Legion is near Jima, and is on his way there.

BIC:

Legion (hare)

Legion tilted his head, after a few moments grinned. "oh you know.. just making sure none of my kids were having..." he paused

"have what?" the patrol leader asked, irritated that the hare wasn't back on patrol yet.

the hares eyes turned black as he looked straight at the mouse. "nightmares!" he murmured as the patrol leader fell over and started to shake in fear. it was as if he saw ghost and every thing that he had ever feared all around him.

Rainshadow

OOC:  Yeesh!  Such an eerie yet cool character!

BIC:  Talon walked back to bed, his mother following close behind.  He wanted to see that armoured mouse again!  The mouse had seemed to say something to him, but didn't get to finish it because Talon's mommy had woken him up!  He climbed back into his cot and fell immediately asleep.

Griffen

OOC: why thank you  ;D

BIC:

Legion

he kept on his journey to Jima. this land was new to him, he had never been down here before. all this new land that he didn't control, but not for long.

Rainshadow

Talon started dreaming.  He saw that armoured mouse again.  The mouse said, "Talon, you are very special.  The older beasts are going to need your help on their quest, but you must listen to everything they say.  Alright?"  Talon nodded.  "Good."  With that, the mouse left.  Talon shouted, "Wait!  'O awe you?"  The mouse just looked at him and smiled.  Talon woke up.  He desperately wanted to get up, but the strange mouse had told him to obey his parents.  He laid down and went back to a peaceful and dreamless sleep.

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari showed Will all over the ship and the went back to bed. Davidari heard that Talon was missing so he asked Shadow what he could do to help.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Legion (hare host)

the hare was just outside of Jima. he took in all details of his first look. creatures were just talking, doing their own task. "has no one claimed these idle souls?" he whispered.

Leatho Shellhound

"We should be there in about three days". said the captain looking up at the sky, it was clouding over...."A storm is coming in fast, all hand on deck we need those sails brought in!" 

click the banner