Would you Rather?

Started by martins#1fan, July 18, 2011, 10:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

For the first question, I'd rather hug Rainshadow.  ;D  For the second, SLEEP!!!!!!!

Would you rather eat a scorpion or a tarantula?  (Gross, I know, but for some odd reason it's on my mind.  :P)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Scorpion
Would you rather listen to Brielle by Sky Sailing or Teenage Dream by Katy Perry?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Brielle.  DEFINITELY Brielle.  ;)

Would you rather listen to What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction or Setting Sail by Port Blue?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

What makes you beautiful
Would you rather visit The Shire or visit one of the mythical science fiction lands in Star Wars?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Russano the Wise

The Shire

Would you rather play tennis or volleyball?
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Redwaller

Volleyball

Would you rather bike or walk?

Russano the Wise

Bike

Would you rather study science or math?
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Redwaller

Math

WYR RP, or write a Fanfic?

Rainshadow

Ooh, a real toughie!  Um...  I think I'd rather write a fanfic so I could control both sides, but I'd also love to RP.

Would you rather write your own story or a fanfic?

Russano the Wise

My own story.

Would you rather vacuum the floor or wash the dishes?

Redwallfan7

Wash the dishes
Would you rather listen to a duet or to three people singing?

rachel25

Duet  ???
WYR swim or run to school / work

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zvim. Ah'd love tae gae tae zchool aw drippin' vet!

Vid ye razer be a mouze or be a rat?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rainshadow

Mouse.  Definitely mouse.

Would you rather do a puzzle or play a bored game?  (Yes, I spelled it 'bored' for a reason.  ;))

rachel25

Neither I go on the computer  :D
WYR be friends with Buzz_Bumble or Rainshadow  :-*  *Mouths Rainshadow*