News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Would you Rather?

Started by martins#1fan, July 18, 2011, 10:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eulaliaaa!

How about five million times

WYR eat a hotdog or a cheeseburger?
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Banya

Cheeseburger.  I don't eat hotdogs, unless they're made of sausage.

WYR eat a cookie or cookie dough?

Rainshadow

Would you rather reply with words or with a GIF?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

James Gryphon

Words.

Would you rather lose an arm and both your legs in a fight with your best friend, get knocked into a pit of lava, and permanently rely on a suit of life-supporting powered armor for the rest of your life, or get permanently blinded by an exposure to a radioactive substance which gives you sonar power?
« Subject to editing »

Banya

I could live being blinded with sonar power.  That'd be quite cool, actually.

WYR give up your favourite personal possession, or lose all of your other possessions?

Søren

Favorite personal possession. And get a upgrade while I'm at it....
WYR eat spicy Thai or spicy Mexican food?

I'm retired from the forum

James Gryphon

Spicy Mexican.

Would you rather see both of your parents gunned down by a common criminal and spend twenty years training to fight crime, or get injected with a serum that elevates your body to the peak of natural human potential and gives you super-human endurance, but spend the next sixty years frozen in an iceberg?
« Subject to editing »

Hickory

The latter.

WYR
Really love someone but act totally foolish around them,
OR...
DO it for a bet, find yourself flirting easily, then realizing you're doing it to the principal's daughter?
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

James Gryphon

Former; I wouldn't feel comfortable doing something like that for a bet, and anyway I can just stay away from the person in the first case.

Would you rather be invisible for the rest of your life, or never speak another word for the rest of your life?
« Subject to editing »

Mhera

Never speak another word. I barely talk as it is, and I want to keep the odds of my getting hit by a car or something similar low.

WYR Latin or Klingon?

Banya

Which would I rather know/be able to speak?  Klingon.  It sounds interesting, and at least that one's not dead.

WYR watch an awful, terrible movie, or do a day's worth of unpaid, back-breaking labour?

Wot, wot!

Days worth of unpaid, backbreaking labour  :)

WYR drive a car or ride a motorcycle??
"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Banya

Ride a motorcyle.  8)  I haven't had the chance yet to get my motorcycle license.

WYR tell someone you like how you feel about them, and have it end badly, or have the person of your affections never, ever know?

Lady Ashenwyte

Have her never know. Would prefer to be friends with her than a hated person.

WYR be infamous as a villain or unknown as a hero who saved the world?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Skyblade

Unknown as a hero who saved the world. As I've thought about it before, it's better to fall into oblivion than be remembered for doing bad things. In my opinion :)

Would you rather win something easily or try many times and finally get it after time and effort?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!