Autumn Harvest RP Thread.

Started by Cornflower MM, October 23, 2013, 02:12:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gnoflet

Shut him up or shut him down.
Normal is just a setting on your dryer.

rachel25

Quote from: Faiyloe on December 28, 2013, 11:02:18 PM
OOC: Rachel I think you got a bit confused I think you are thinking about Kits other character in the winter RP. In that one yes we don't get along but in this one we are just fine. I think Leliah is a shrew not an otter.
OOC: And there Ladies, and Gentlemen, is how you know, someone is in way too many RPs!  :D My brain has died at some point, sorry, I've changed it.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Gnoflet on December 29, 2013, 12:52:11 AM
OOC: I did PM you!

OOC: Alright, alright....Keep your fur on.

Quote from: rachel25 on December 29, 2013, 04:19:59 PM
Quote from: Faiyloe on December 28, 2013, 11:02:18 PM
OOC: Rachel I think you got a bit confused I think you are thinking about Kits other character in the winter RP. In that one yes we don't get along but in this one we are just fine. I think Leliah is a shrew not an otter.
OOC: And there Ladies, and Gentlemen, is how you know, someone is in way too many RPs!  :D My brain has died at some point, sorry, I've changed it.

It's getting difficult for me too, rachel. Don't be surprised when I slip up, everyone! ;D ;D ;D

BIC: I see.......There's a beast walking toward your tent, Milord. If I'm to See for you, there must oinly be us two. He'll be at your tent entrance when I finish speaking." Greena said, looking at Aldof.

Gnoflet

OOC: I don't have fur.  ;D

BIC: "What do you want?" Aldof asked Greyko with disgust.

rachel25

"Who's me?" Sie shouted.
Harin crawled out of her hiding place. "I'm me."
Sie's jaw dropped, he'd been captured, by a maid?
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Avoir sat next to a cooking fire. He was roasting a woodpigeon he'd shot down earlier. No one had asked if they could share the bird. Avoir never shared!

Gnoflet

OOC: Rachel, when are you going to make your vermin?

Brinty

Greyko  quickly ducked under the tent. "Adolf, storms com'in!" He was cut short by a boom of thunder. Rain began to pour down hard.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Galendar had found a small cave and was standing just inside the entrance as it began to pour.
Frodo: "Sam you must understand I'm going alone"
Sam: "Of course you are, and I'm coming with you!"

Hook: "Come on peter pan fly to the rescue and I'll shoot you right through your noble intentions!"

Bard: "You have no right, no right to enter that mountain!"
Thorin: "I have thee only right.

rachel25

OOC: I have!

Avoir swore as rain sizzled in his fire. The pigeon was just about done anyway. He grabbed the pigeon, and hurried into his make shift tent.

Gnoflet

"Well' get out and get to your tent," Aldof said in disgust, "now, vixen what do you see?"

rachel25

Avoir munched on his pigeon. "I hate ran, I hate this horde. I hate everything!"
£££££££££££££££££££££££££££££
"What the....how......but....what...." Sie stammered.
"You scared me. I'm sorry, but I hit you on the head." Harin said shyly.

Brinty

Greyko walked out of the tent.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Galendar built a fire and began to explore the cave.
Frodo: "Sam you must understand I'm going alone"
Sam: "Of course you are, and I'm coming with you!"

Hook: "Come on peter pan fly to the rescue and I'll shoot you right through your noble intentions!"

Bard: "You have no right, no right to enter that mountain!"
Thorin: "I have thee only right.

rachel25

"Your what...you what.." Sie gave up trying to think of something smart to say, "Just cut me loss!"

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Gnoflet on December 30, 2013, 05:57:59 PM
"Well' get out and get to your tent," Aldof said in disgust, "now, vixen what do you see?"

"I see...A red brick Abbey, in the Woods called Mossflower...I see you standing on the Path running North to South, Victorious! That's all I can make out, Milord." Greena said, looking at her shells, bones and feathers.

Gnoflet

"How do you know this?" Aldof asked, "show me, I will not lead this horde in blind faith of you."

rachel25

Harin walked forward cautionary, and using her dagger, cut the badger loose. "My names Harin."
"Sie, now where am I?"