Autumn Harvest RP Thread.

Started by Cornflower MM, October 23, 2013, 02:12:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brinty

Galendar had lit a torch and found himself going down deeper and deeper. Then he thought he heard running water he continued walking. When all of the sudden he felt water on his paws and found himself falling down a pit and being swept away uncontrollably in some sort of under water stream. Galendar's head hit a rock and he was knocked unconscious.

###########################################################
Greyko ran to his tent and started a fire. After eating a large fish he had caught that morning he went to sleep.

OOC: Rachel You didn't spell loose correctly.
Frodo: "Sam you must understand I'm going alone"
Sam: "Of course you are, and I'm coming with you!"

Hook: "Come on peter pan fly to the rescue and I'll shoot you right through your noble intentions!"

Bard: "You have no right, no right to enter that mountain!"
Thorin: "I have thee only right.

rachel25

OOC: Neither did you!  :D But thanks.

BIC: Harin wondered what to say, "Well your in Mossflower, but we're right near Swallow Valley. That's where I live."
"Swallow Valley? Where's that? I've never heard of it."
"Few creatures have."

Brinty

When Galander woke up he was washed up on the bank of a river. He could see where the water was gushing out of the earth, but he  had no clue where he was. The river was full of trout so he dove in and caught one.
Frodo: "Sam you must understand I'm going alone"
Sam: "Of course you are, and I'm coming with you!"

Hook: "Come on peter pan fly to the rescue and I'll shoot you right through your noble intentions!"

Bard: "You have no right, no right to enter that mountain!"
Thorin: "I have thee only right.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Gnoflet on December 31, 2013, 12:41:21 AM
"How do you know this?" Aldof asked, "show me, I will not lead this horde in blind faith of you."

"Easy. See this big red rock? That represents the Abbey. Now, this black rock? That's you, and you're on the big red rock. And how I know that you're the black rock? Look, it's in the shape of a heart. Warlord's hearts  must be hard, and heart's that show no pity, mercy, or Warriors honour, must be black. The rest I See in my visions, when I "Sleep". Any other questions?"

Gnoflet

"No." Aldof said "Go and rest in till the rain is over, then we'll move out. Oh, let the word out that your the seer, if you are bossed by that wildcat again tell me."
Shut him up or shut him down.
Normal is just a setting on your dryer.

rachel25

Avoir, had finished his fish. He stared at the rain, "Why did it have to rain?" He grumbled, then his sensitive ears heard something. "Now what was that?"
It had been a loud scream.
--------------------------
"So, what now?" Sie asked, not sure what to do.
"I must get home." Harin gasped, "Mothers going to be frantic. Oh, it'll take ages to get all the wood back in time."
"I could help, if you like." Sie offered, he wanted to see this Swallow Valley, place.

Gnoflet

OOC: Is your wildcat with the horde?

Cornflower MM

"Why, yes, Milord." Greena said, bowing and walking backwards out of the tent. She then went to the "gossip" of the horde, who would spread word that she was Seer.

Gnoflet

There, Aldof thought, Maybe the horde will stop gossiping that we are lost now.
OOC: I've learned to spell horde.

Gnoflet

Grimnose had heard that  Greena was seer and was slowly gossiping it throughout the horde. "Hey Avoir, ya heard? Greena seer."

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Gnoflet on January 03, 2014, 03:41:29 PM
OOC: I've learned to spell horde.

OOC: YAY!!!!!!!!! I KNEW I DIDN'T HAVE TO KICK YOU OUT!!!! Redwallgurl, on the other hand, is in serious trouble.

Gnoflet

rachel25

Avoir looked distanful lay at him, "No, and I don't care. Now go, and enjoy getting soaked in the rain."