News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

redwallabbey.com Gender Poll

Started by The Lady Shael, August 04, 2011, 10:10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Male or female?

Male
46 (57.5%)
Female
34 (42.5%)

Total Members Voted: 77

KitrallStreamrippler

Like Rusvul, my name probably makes it clear- I'm a girl. :)

Quote from: Redwaller on April 18, 2013, 08:07:21 PM
And, since the book has a lot of war, I guess that's why there's more male than female.
Good point, but I love the battle scenes. They're probably (one of) my favorite parts of the books. I do so enjoy a good fracas. :D
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Thomas Barkshield

I'm a boy y'all, And something I want to point out is that whenever there was a female MAIN character, they were usually very masculine an were pretty much treated the same as males. That is probably why there is an imbalance, but I really don't care personally.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Thomas Barkshield on April 20, 2013, 03:03:08 PM
I'm a boy y'all, And something I want to point out is that whenever there was a female MAIN character, they were usually very masculine an were pretty much treated the same as males. That is probably why there is an imbalance, but I really don't care personally.
Same here.

Life is too short to rush through it.

CrazyPug37

I'm a boy, but I was suprised when I saw that there were a lot more male members than female.
South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Seychelles, Malawi, Guinea, Equatorial Guinea, Mauritius, Madagascar, Congo, Gabon, Togo, Burkina Faso, Western Sahara

Afrika United

Romsca

Maudie

Girl here! (i almost wrote her instead of here, lol!)
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Mask on April 22, 2013, 08:43:39 PM
Girl here! (i almost wrote her instead of here, lol!)

Wow, never would have thought that. Welcome btw.  :)
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Maudie

Thanks!
Like Nightfire said a long time ago in this very thread, I associate people's gender with their username and avatar so i was surprised that a few of the users are the genders that they are.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3