News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izeroth

Quote from: Faiyloe on April 15, 2015, 09:58:35 PM
*Makes Izzy stuff parsley up his nose*  ;D

*Refuses to obey*

You can't tell me what to do!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on April 10, 2015, 11:15:42 PM
Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on April 10, 2015, 09:56:24 PM
Quote from: The Skarzs on April 08, 2015, 02:08:30 AM
Mmmmm, sounds delicious.

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on April 05, 2015, 07:29:39 PM
Quote from: The Skarzs on April 04, 2015, 02:58:57 AM
*Literally starts laughing maniacally.*

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on April 03, 2015, 09:46:46 PM
Ach...

*Doorbell rin'z again, knockz follov*
NO!

*Doorbell rin'z again, folloved vomce again by knockz*
NO!

*Doorbell rin'z again, zeveral toimez bein' repeated an' zen folloved by ze'en knockz, viz vone comin' aftervardz a vee bit o' toime aftervardz*

*Doorbell rin'z again*
*Opens door* Hello, Head! C'mon in.

But inztead o' Hiag bein' ze vone at ze door, inztead are tva other Weasels, vhom boz zank Russa and introduce zemzelvez.
"Ahoy!" zayz ze firzt. "Ah am Jareth, an' ziz iz my younger brother Karath." Karath zaid 'G'day'. "G'day, me name iz Karath, an' ziz iz me aulder brozer Karath." Jareth continued. "Ve vere zent from ze Mossflower Inzane Azylum after it clozed due tae lack o' activity. Ve vere told tae come here an' prezent zeze paperz, an' zat ze ovnerz o' ziz Azylum vid ken vot tae dae aboot zem." 'e 'eld oot ze paperz. "Zeze are ze paperz. Are ye ze ovnerz o' ziz azylum?" Karath looked aboot. "Ziz place lookz intereztin'," 'e murmured. "Doez it 'ave any vindovz? Jareth loikez vindovz." Jareth gave an innocent look as if 'e didnae ken a zin' aboot vot Karath 'ad zaid.   
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Faiyloe

*Laughs uncontrollably because Izzy is walking around with parsley sticking out of his nose and he doesn't know it.*  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Lady Ashenwyte

*Sends a wild lion to guard Faiy's brain* *Throws gunpowder near the brains* Why am I doing this?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Faiyloe

Because your brain is very fascinating and you make a good toy soldier!  ;D Can you walk on your hands? well we are about to find out *Makes Ash walk on his hands across a thin board laid over a pit of lava!*  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Izeroth

Quote from: Faiyloe on April 15, 2015, 11:04:36 PM
*Laughs uncontrollably because Izzy is walking around with parsley sticking out of his nose and he doesn't know it.*  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

*Chuckles because Faiy thinks that Skarzs is Izeroth*

Faiyloe

No no no You brain looks very different from Skarzles. A lot more death and conquest, Skarzs is mostly just what he had for lunch... I think it was the full works of Shakespeare with a side of OITB. Hey wait! SKARZS! You where eating my minions again!...

The Skarzs

What? No I wasn't! Those were chocolate-covered. . . TNOITB's. (Totally-not-overly-imprisoned-teddy-bears.)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

YOU CAN NOT LIE TO ME TROLL!!!!!!!!!!! I am in your mind! I KNOW ALLLLLL!!!!!!

Delthion

I thought that we were resetting this.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Faiyloe on April 16, 2015, 02:54:36 AM
YOU CAN NOT LIE TO ME TROLL!!!!!!!!!!! I am in your mind! I KNOW ALLLLLL!!!!!!
O_O
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Izeroth

Quote from: Delthion on April 16, 2015, 03:09:01 AM
I thought that we were resetting this.

You can't reset a force of nature.

Faiyloe

heheheheehehe.  ;D *gets into Izzys head and makes him stuff his ears with basil*

Izeroth

Quote from: Faiyloe on April 16, 2015, 03:33:47 AM
heheheheehehe.  ;D *gets into Izzys head and makes him stuff his ears with basil*

*Removes Basil and vaporizes Faiyloe*

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.