News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Wildcat Attack! Part Two.

Started by Cornflower MM, September 06, 2014, 08:40:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Feldion returned bearing a wheelbarrow full of boulders and other projectiles, and started heaving it up the wall steps, then dropped them over the wall. "Well, what do you think? Is that a sound plan?"
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Argunath piled more rocks on the walls, both getting ready to shove them over as well as providing more cover for the defenders. "Ask Arya," he said, pointing over at the squirrel. "She has the authority as Abbey Warrior."
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

"Oh, thank you I wasn't aware of that." said Feldion, now turning to Arya; "Well, what do you think of it?" Proceeding to dump rocks in front of the gate.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

"Think of what?" Arya asked, having just ducked down as was nocking an arrow to  her bow. "That plan of yours?" She wanted to know, popping up and releasing her arrow, then bobbing back down. "If that's it, then I don't think so. If you failed - And it's quite likely, since if they're smart they'll have reserves - That would leave the Abbey even shorter of defenders." She finished reloading her bow, this time with two arrows, bobbed up, shot, and ducked down again. "If you'd care to share any of your points on the subject, I'm all ears." She said, jumping up with two arrows again, and leaning slightly to one side, ducking a slingstone. "Oh, and get under cover. Unless, of course, you want to be hit." She said, smirking a little.

The Skarzs

Argunath hefted a small boulder in one paw, rising and throwing it forcefully into the mass below, where it hit with a satisfying crunch. He was frustrated that he couldn't do much, stuck on the inside of the walls where he was unable to fight except from a distance. Suddenly, he got another idea. "Arya, how much vegetable oil or resin does this place have?"
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Arya ducked down again, and smiled, catching onto the cougar's idea. "Lots. The Kitchens will have tons of used vegetable oil - It will be perfect." She said, grinning and she nocked an arrow, shot it, then ducked back down.

The Skarzs

"Good," said Argunath in a pleased growl. "Be vigilant! I'll be back." He jumped down from the wall, then tore off toward the abbey building.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

"Well, what if I was to take a bow, and draw their fire?" said Feldion to Arya.

Jukka the Sling

OOC: Soo... who wants to play Lord Grang? 'Cause Paisley and co. are currently waiting for him to respond. Corny?
BIC:

Kaylan was firing arrows into the horde for all she was worth, ducking back down in the nick of time as an arrow or slingstone sailed overhead. Though preoccupied, she caught most of what Argunath said to Arya, and grinned slightly as she realized what they were going to do.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

OOC: I could be Brang if that's alright with everyone.

Cornflower MM

OOC: Nah, I'll PP him. It's only for this littl;e bit. Um, has Paisley arleady knocked on the door. . . . ?Sorry. Had a lot on my mind.

BIC: Arya grinned and nodded at Argunath, as she was reloading her bow, and as she bounced up and shot it she asked, "Explain." Right before she ducked back down, she saw a slingstone heading for Feldion, and grabbed a fallen otter's wooden shield and swung it in the stone's path. "Get your head down, idiot!" She shrieked at him, ducking down again and casting the shield away.

Jukka the Sling

OOC: Yeah, she's already knocked. And called out.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

OOC: Thank you, Jukka!

BIC: Lord Grang called, "Come in!" He had just finished pouring himself a beaker of elderberry cordial (He always kept a pitcher in his room), but set it aside.

Jukka the Sling

Paisley entered ahead of the others, and repeated what she'd just called through the door: "These three say Redwall is in danger! A horde of wildcats are attacking, wot!"

Cornflower MM

Grang blinked. "What?!" He roared, then fell silent, wanting details.

OOC: Enter Skarzs!