News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Battles Of Redwall RP Series: Thanksgiving Spectaculaur!

Started by Blaggut, December 02, 2014, 06:51:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izeroth

OOC: The bugs are their whole business. If they lose those bugs, they lose hundreds of dollars worth of money.

LT Sandpaw

OOC: Okay it's all cool I was just wondering.

BIC: Virren and his team raced across the fort grounds, they could hear the musket shots and the screams of the wounded. They rounded a corner coming face to face with two traders carrying extra powder.
"kill them." Virren yelled, The Warriors responded quickly firing ten arrows at the two beast killing them both but not before they yelled in alarm.
"Hurry break down the door get the goods and muskets." Virren yelled knowing they only had so much time. He selected a musket from the fallen traders readying it. Taking the shot and powder as well he gave the other set too his best warrior. Five of his number hacked though the door with their tomahawks while the rest lined up to repel any attack.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Izeroth

The traders were slowly whittling down Flintclaw's forces. A few traders had fallen to arrows and guns, but most of them remained safe behind their wooden stockade. They maintained a fairly steady rate of fire, and it didn't appear that they would run out of powder or shot anytime soon.

"Spotfur!" Flintclaw called to the grey rat that was leading the archers; "Order your beasts to spread out more!" Hopefully, a spread out formation would make it harder for the traders to shoot the archers.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~

Delthion

With horror Hastigeth saw his general fall dead and slump over the battlements. He ordered the cannoneers to fire and took a small force to barricade the gate. He organized them behind a few barricades in case the savages got through. He then rushed back to the wall and gave the order for the cannon to fire at will.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

LT Sandpaw

Slightly surprised his team hadn't be noticed yet, Virren's warriors finally punched though the wooden door. Three of his team filed in after a moment they came back with bad news.
"Chief these are just bug wings no weapons it must be in another store room." Virren glanced around there was five other store buildings. Virren cursed violently, it would take to long to find which building it was in.
"We will collect the goods and weapons when this is done, first we need to let Flintclaw in so we can overrun these beasts." He gathered his warriors and they slunk around the few buildings till they could see the force guarding the gates. Virren could only count twenty guarding the gates, hidden behind makeshift barricades.
"Move in quietly when the ones on the wall notice us shoot them, they have no cover form this side." His warriors moved in silently as they had been trained for years in silent movement, paws gripping their tomahawks and bows tightly, Virren reached the first trader he waited till ffour of his other warriors were ready. with lightning speed he grabbed the traders muzzle twisting it to the left, bringing his knife across the traders throat killing the trader quickly and quietly. The other five were finished with the same deadly efficiency. Moving up they lay waste to another five traders leaving the enemy half defeated. Then one of the younger traders turn when he heard a gurgle.
"Ah there inside the wall!" The traders lifted his musket and shot one of Virren's warriors though the head the silent movement was over.
"Kill Them!" Virren screamed drawing his tomahawk, and throwing his knife killing the one who had alerted the traders. The warriors let lose a swarm of arrows into the faces of the traders turn to see what was happening on the grounds, two of Virren's warriors rushed the gate, while Virren himself and five others fell upon the remaining nine traders.

OOC: Okay I hope that's not to forward but I figured they would be able to pull that off without being noticed so I had them get noticed so you could do something about the gate.

Delthion

Then Hastigeth, hearing the clamor of the battle below rushed down and slammed the door closed behind the savages, then he brought the beasts who were guarding the front gate and surrounded the savages who were now successfully cut off.

LT Sandpaw

OOC: but they weren't inside? They were outside by the gate.

Delthion

Izeroth

OOC: I think he means that the stores and the gate are both closed off to you.

LT Sandpaw

OOC: Okay I get it now, some of them are cut off from the others outside, ;)

Virren yelled with his warriors knowing they only had to keep this up for a moment. Slashing downward he killed a trader easily, grabbing the creatures musket before it hit the ground he fired taking another trader though the shoulder. One of his warriors fell silently smashed over the head by the musket stock.
Two came at him at once swinging their muskets trying to land a hit on the slippery rat. Dodging and blocking with the captured musket Virren fought two off easily until a third came from behind. Catching Virren in the back with a well aimed thrust of a cutlass the war chief went down.
The warriors outside seeing their leader in peril fought attempted to fight thought the lines of enemy blocking the way to the barricades. Then the gate creaked open throw wide, Virren's two warriors had finished their mission.

Delthion

Hastigeth rushed forward attempting to end the life of the rat who was ruining his defenses. He saw to of his savages open the gates, he ordered two of his men to follow him and try to shut the gate. Hopefully, he thought, They would be in time.

Izeroth

The gates swung open with a loud creaking sound. Virrin's beasts had completed their mission, it appeared, and had opened up the fortress to Flintclaw's troops. The weasel was not sure of what lay inside that wooden stockade, but he had little doubt that his warriors could overcome the traders.

"Forward!" Flintclaw screamed. "Through the gate, warriors!"

The warriors, with spears, clubs, muskets and bows, charged through the gate and toward the bug and weapon stores, which were their target.

Delthion

Hastigeth muttered under his breath. He deployed men around the top of the gate and rushed down attempting to stem the wound of savages.