News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

I dare you... to hit paste in the replies.

Started by SilentSam, December 02, 2014, 09:55:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

One-Eye the wildcat

[Threeclaw sighed in contentment as he stepped foot into the meagre shelter of the frozen ruins. It was not much hotter within the dilapidated fortress- but it certainly beat becoming a snowbeast.

"Back off, vermin!" A voice growled, followed by a squirrel armed with a claymore. "This is my shelter!"

Threeclaw gave the claymore and it's wielder a look of unworried disdain. Crossing his paws the stoat smirked. "This is a grand palace squirrel. I don't see why two beasts can't share."

Elmblade gave Threeclaws a scoff. "Ha! Ye'd probably try tae rob me blind!"

"I wouldn't rob you blind." The stoat said with a lazy roll of his eyes. "Are you saying I have l'aire d'un voleur?"

"What did ye jus' say?" Elmblade asked, his voice dangerously calm. "Did ye jus' insult me?"

Another fool with no knowledge of the finer tongues. "That's not what I said. What I did say is not really your business though is it? It's a big castle squirrel, go find some tree to climb."

"That's it!" Elmblade pointed his claymore at the vermin. "If ye don't get out o' 'ere right now, I'll be forced tae make ye leave!"

Threeclaw yawned and drew his rapier. "Comme vous voulez. But just remember when you're freezing your big bushy tail off outside that this is entirely your fault."

Elmblade gave a nod. "As ye wish." The squirrel suddenly jumped to the side and grabbed a longbow that was lying next to him by his pack. Drawing it back, an arrow notched and ready, he growled, "I didn't want tae 'ave tae do this." Then, he released the arrow.

Threeclaw stepped backwards suddenly, watching as the arrow sailed past him. Without a moment's pause the stoat shot forwards on nimble feet- numb though the cold had made them.

Mumbling under his breath, Elmblade quickly unstrung the bow and held it in both paws like a staff. Maybe I won't have to kill him, He thought. But I'll keep my claymore close, just in case.

Threeclaw began by feinting a low slash for the squirrel's footpaws

Elmblade tried to jump up as the vermin's blade slashed at his footpaws. Unfortunately, the cold had made the squirrel slower than usual and he got a painful nick in the leg. Using the unstrung bow like a staff, he swung it at Threeclaw's head

The stoat flattened his ears as the staff flew overhead, but withdrew swiftly, recoiling like a snake, his rapier a blur of flashing steel.

Elmblade had never fought an opponent this skilled in a while. I might just have to use that claymore, He mused to himself, blocking the vermin's blows. This fight would be a different story if I didn't have this thing as a weapon. He gave a powerful lunge at Threeclaws.

Threeclaw parried the blow, but it made his blade shake like a rung bell and forced the stoat backwards, lest he lose more ground.

Elmblade glanced past the stoat and saw the steep ditch that was just behind the vermin. He started raining blows on Threeclaws, hopefully he would be able to drive him into the ditch.

Threeclaw too had noticed the ditch, and had done so upon entering (it was rather hard to miss) and was desperate to avoid it. Suddenly he tossed his rapier into his other paw, and slashed at the squirrel for this new angle of attack.

The squirrel was taken by surprise at Threeclaw's change of tactic. As he blocked the stoat's swings Elmblade quickly decided that he wasn't going to be able to beat this vermin with only a wooden pole very easily. Jumping back, he swung out his claymore and charged furiously.

The stoat watched the squirrel come towards him, now dual-weilding the pole and claymore. He waited patiently until the last second, before swiftly flattening himself against the side of the wall, letting the squirrel pass by him- and over his outstretched leg!

Elmblade leapt over Threeclaw's outstretched leg and landed on the ground in between the ditch and the stoat. He's sure a crafty fellow I'll give him that. Elmblade knew he had to get away from the ditch fast. Reaching down, he picked up a handful of dirt and threw it into the vermin's eye.

Threeclaw had not expected the dirt- most woodlanders fought fair, but then again, this one was ever-so-slightly above the average woodlander. Of course, the dirt did nothing to stop the flat of his rapier connecting heavily with the squirrel's rump.

"Ouch! Why you!" Elmblade jumped forward and stomped on the stoat's tail.

"Touche." Once more the stoat retreated- though thankfully he was now facing the ditch. His rapier darted forwards like a sprung coil.

Elmblade blocked the blows and thrust a few counter attacks of his own. Hopefully he would be able to use one of the moves that his father had taught him to disarm this insulting vermin.

Threeclaws continued to parry, swapping constantly from defensive to offensive movements. He aimed for the face, then the chest, the leg, the left paw and so on and so forth.

Elmblade had now dueled with Threeclaws long enough to where he had learned what most of the vermin's moves were. Blocking and hacking the squirrel continued to fight. He would never give up! Though he had to admit, it felt rather good to fight a challenging opponent.

Threeclaws was beginning to get bored. He had been travel-weary since the beginning and the squirrel's unprovoked antagonism had done nothing to replenish his energy. He'd warmed up at least... So, continuously parrying and jabbing as necessary, the stoat struck up a conversation. "So what exactly is your nom?"

"Oh well it's probably- Hey! Jus' what are ye trying tae do? Are ye trying tae distract me?!"

This one is very unfriendly... "Je suis demande your name. You see fighting can get, oh- so- repeating."

"Aye, that's true..." My name is Elmblade, what's ye'rs?" He asked, ready to block and of the vermin's blows in case this was just a trick.

Smirking at the squirrel's sudden look of surprise, the stoat pointed the tip of his rapier down and waved his three-clawed paw. "You have troi guesses."

Elmblade slowly let his claymore at ease. "Hmm... Threeclaw?"

"Muy bien." The stoat's rapier shot back up as fast as lightning, and dived towards the squirrel's paw.

Hmm... Figured as much, the squirrel grinned to himself, Just when you think vermin aren't that bad.... Blocking the blow with ease, he swung his unstrung bow in a sideways sweep.

Threeclaw hopped over the sweeping blow, simultaneously lunging at his opponent. "So, who taught you how to fight?"

"Mae father's best friend." The squirrel replied. A dangerous glint appeared in his eyes as he added, "He was killed in an ambush by vermin."
"Who taught ye?"

Momentarily Threeclaw's grin became a sad sort of frown. It lasted for about half a second. "Nobeast important. For all I know a badger killed them."

"Oh, I'm sorry tae hear that. Who was the badger?" While they were talking, Elmblade had been slowly forcing the stoat toward the back of a stone wall.

"How am I supposed to know?" Threeclaw snapped. He never should have started this conversation, and now the squirrel was trying to trap him again...

Elmblade smiled to himself as they got closer and closer to the wall. "Where did ye grow up?"

"Somewhere hot." The stoat lied, suddenly swapping paws again, to lunge from the left

Hmm... That move again, eh? Elmblade thought as he tried to block the blow.

But the blow was more distraction than attack, and Threeclaw brought his footpaw down on the squirrel's

Elmblade grunted with pain as his footpaw was hit. "That's it! Time to end this!" Leaping forward, he barreled into the vermin, both losing their weapons in the process.

Threeclaw was surprised by the sudden change in tactic. Was the squirrel enraged by the thought of hot places?

Elmblade punched Threeclaws hard in the face with both of his paws. Maybe if I could knock him out we could end this with no blood shed...

Threeclaw tucked in his feetpaws and rolled backwards- kicking the squirrel off of him.

Elmblade rolled over as he landed. Jumping up, he leapt back onto the vermin, grabbing him by the throat.

Threeclaws claws slashed viciously at the squirrel's paws. Some determined woodlander. All I wanted was some shelter... not like he owns this ruin.

All I wanted was to rest in peace and warmth for one night. One night! That was all I wanted! Grabbing a rock, he bashed Threeclaws on the shoulder. If only this vermin would give up. I hope I don't have to kill him...

Threeclaw slipped out of the squirrel's grip and drew backwards, snarling- his sharp teeth glinting in the half-light.

Elmblade rubbed the wounds on his paw. This vermin is a dirty fighter. Crouching down, he waited for the vermin's next move.

Threeclaw waited patiently for the squirrel to strike, surveying the terrain and searching for his rapier.=

Elmblade saw the vermin's eyes dart around for a weapon. He barreled into Threeclaw, yelling on the top of his lungs, "JUS' SURRENDER ALREADY!"

The stoat brought his claws up and around the squirrel's throat
"You attacked me, do not be expecting me to surrender!"

"Ye tried tae steal mae shelter! Back off!" He headbutted the vermin in the face and tried to lock him in a hold.

"You woodlanders." The stoat hissed, repeatedly kicking his opponent's unprotected stomach. "It's a whole castle. How can it possibly belong to vous?"

"I didn't need th' whole castle! Ye jus' came up an' tried tae steal the cave where I had jus' finished setting up camp!" He spat, throwing the stoat to the ground.

"I walked into a ruin." Threeclaw rolled back to his feetpaws. "Not your camp."

"The ruins are my camp."

"And where." The stoat demanded. "Is that ecrit?"

"Let's jus' say it's my destiny tae be here then. Etched in stone, 'this is Elmblade's camp.' Happy?!"

The stoat crossed his paws. "You seem to enjoy looking for trouble with that kind of attitude..."

"Hmp! Well ye weren't exactly 'elping either."

"Blaming the victim." Threeclaw shook his head in disgust. "You woodlanders have no honour."

Ye're one tae talk," Elmblade shot back. "But if ye want, we could both drop our weapons 'n' settle this like two mature beasts?"

Threeclaw stared at him through a face so deadpanned... it resembled a dead pan. (In fact it looked like this '-.-') "We are both already disarmed."

"I meant any weapons that ye've got on ye, like any 'idden daggers that ye have or anything like that." Elmblade said, shaking his head. Did the vermin actually think he was that dumb?

"Are you asking me to saw my claws off, because if that is being the case I'd rather keep fighting."

"Hmm...that's actually not a bad idea! Let me help ye saw 'em off." Elmblade began to walk forward.

Threeclaw snarled and bared his fangs. "Shave my claws and I'll shave your tail."

Elmblade waved his paw dismissively. "Ach! I was kidding! Honestly, can't ye take a joke?"

"I was joking too. I'd have chewed your tail off." Threeclaw crossed his paws over his chest. "Anyhow it's hard to tell when somebeast is joking when they attacked you for no reason only moments ago."

Elmblade shook his head and let out a tired sigh. "Look, I only attacked ye because ye wouldn't leave mae camp. An' besides, this place around 'ere is known for its population o' thieves and cutthroats."

"Hitting first and asking after? You are sounding like an especially stupid squirrel." Threeclaw slid down against a wall, until he was sitting at it's foot.

Elmblade couldn't help but chuckle. "Aye. But only sometimes." The squirrel also sat down, but made sure his paw was close to a rock, just in case. "It's freezing out 'ere. We should decide what we're gonna do quickly afore one o' us dies of cold."

"Make a fire. I don't suppose you found any wood?"
Threeclaw smirked. "It is your camp aftre all."

"Yes it is," Elmblade replied, a smirk also forming on his face. "That's why ye should collect some more wood while I start a fire wit' what I already found."

"There's some in the ditch already." Threeclaw reclined slightly, his eyes already half-shut.

"Then I guess ye'd better go get it," Elmblade replied. "Or we'll run out."

The only thing coming from the stoats form, was the sound of a soft snoring.

Elmblade merely let a sigh.The world was full of crazy creatures...

Fin.

A/N

I do not own this sequence or the characters. Elmblade belongs to Sebias of Redwall, And Threeclaws belongs to The Grey Coincidence. This was completed on Discord.

R&R, and Au revoir, mes amis!]
I was uploading a fanfic :p
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Tungro

Might be good to put it in a spoiler so it is not that big

Kreg

Spoiler

Subject   Replies   Last post

Sheevie's Haunted Mansion  New
Started by Sheev Palpatine in The Cellars « 1 2 ... 25 26 »

386 Replies
2726 Views   Last post Today at 05:58:52 PM
by Sebias of Redwall

We're looking for a Redwall Champion!  New
Started by Captain Tammo in Suggestions and Concerns « 1 2 ... 5 6 »

76 Replies
955 Views   Last post Today at 05:55:45 PM
by Sebias of Redwall

Small Things to Smile About  New
Started by Rosie Willowwater in Front Lawns « 1 2 ... 10 11 »

160 Replies
1000 Views   Last post Today at 04:37:53 PM
by Sebias of Redwall

Your last purchases  New
Started by Skyblade in Front Lawns « 1 2 ... 9 10 »

149 Replies
1161 Views   Last post Today at 04:36:25 PM
by Sebias of Redwall

CoMe HeRe WhEn YoU ArE BoReD  New
Started by Matthias720 in The Cellars « 1 2 ... 182 183 »

2737 Replies
77439 Views   Last post Today at 04:34:59 PM
by Sebias of Redwall

The Wedding of StrongCoincidence  New
Started by Delthion in The Cellars « 1 2 ... 46 47 »

693 Replies
3052 Views   Last post Today at 04:34:33 PM
by Sebias of Redwall

Ships  New
Started by Delthion in The Cellars « 1 2 ... 72 73 »

1088 Replies
16038 Views   Last post Today at 04:30:47 PM
by Sebias of Redwall

100 wins  New
Started by NinjaMonkey in Popular Forum Games « 1 2 ... 210 211 »

3158 Replies
52541 Views   Last post Today at 04:29:53 PM
by Sebias of Redwall

Fortunate and Unfortunate  New
Started by Sebias of Redwall in Forum Games « 1 2 ... 31 32 »

472 Replies
2156 Views   Last post Today at 04:25:43 PM
by Sebias of Redwall

Kill The Previous Poster (Nyet, Not Really!!!)  New
Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy in Forum Games « 1 2 ... 32 33 »

485 Replies
3328 Views   Last post Today at 04:24:23 PM
by Sebias of Redwall

Insane Asylum.  New
Started by The Skarzs in The Cellars « 1 2 ... 333 334 »

5003 Replies
71575 Views   Last post Today at 04:09:46 PM
by Sebias of Redwall

Interesting facts about you  New
Started by Redwallfan7 in Front Lawns « 1 2 ... 540 541 »

8112 Replies
80374 Views   Last post Today at 02:00:37 PM
by Sebias of Redwall

Book you are currently reading  New
Started by The Skarzs in Front Lawns « 1 2 ... 13 14 »

203 Replies
1322 Views   Last post Today at 01:57:43 PM
by Sebias of Redwall

Count as high as possible before a moderator posts 2.0  New
Started by Matthias720 in Popular Forum Games « 1 2 ... 663 664 »

9945 Replies
125999 Views   Last post Today at 01:56:34 PM
by Sebias of Redwall

Ask Tungro  New
Started by Tungro in Secret Hideouts « 1 2 ... 8 9 »

129 Replies
441 Views   Last post May 29, 2019, 04:22:02 PM
by Tungro

Ask the all knowing Sebias your questions and you just might get an answer. New
Started by Sebias of Redwall in Secret Hideouts « 1 2 ... 13 14 »

198 Replies
624 Views   Last post May 29, 2019, 01:44:56 PM
by Sebias of Redwall

What song are you listening to right now?  New
Started by DanielofRedwall in Front Lawns « 1 2 ... 192 193 »

2885 Replies
42188 Views   Last post May 29, 2019, 01:31:05 PM
by Angelbunny

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)  New
Started by Blaggut in The Cellars « 1 2 ... 914 915 »

13724 Replies
188952 Views   Last post May 29, 2019, 01:11:53 PM
by Sebias of Redwall

first crush?  New
Started by mattimouse20 in The Cellars « 1 2 ... 34 35 »

514 Replies
8247 Views   Last post May 29, 2019, 11:48:23 AM
by Sebias of Redwall

Favorite Quotes  New
Started by Rainshadow in Cavern Hole « 1 2 ... 85 86 »

1286 Replies
57474 Views   Last post May 29, 2019, 11:37:05 AM
by Sebias of Redwall

The more random than that other thread thread  New
Started by James Gryphon in The Cellars « 1 2 ... 100 101 »

1513 Replies
17184 Views   Last post May 28, 2019, 09:43:16 PM
by HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Guess My...  New
Started by The Grey Coincidence in Forum Games « 1 2 ... 17 18 »

256 Replies
1108 Views   Last post May 27, 2019, 10:46:53 PM
by The Grey Coincidence

Started by Ungatt Trunn in The Cellars « 1 2 3 »

33 Replies
280 Views   Last post May 26, 2019, 10:05:19 PM
by Ungatt Trunn

Ask Søren  New
Started by Søren in Secret Hideouts « 1 2 ... 88 89 »

1330 Replies
5411 Views   Last post May 26, 2019, 08:32:50 PM
by Sebias of Redwall

Secret Forum Crush 2.5  New
Started by Delthion in Secret Hideouts « 1 2 ... 21 22 »

322 Replies
1399 Views   Last post May 25, 2019, 11:56:51 AM
by Delthion

Girls v. Guys III  New
Started by Søren in Popular Forum Games « 1 2 ... 914 915 »

13713 Replies
247289 Views   Last post May 24, 2019, 04:46:58 PM
by Sebias of Redwall

I dare you... to hit paste in the replies.  New
Started by SilentSam in Popular Forum Games « 1 2 ... 60 61 »

901 Replies
26635 Views   Last post May 24, 2019, 12:42:53 PM
by Tungro

The Profile Picture Above Me  New
Started by Tiria Wildlough in Popular Forum Games « 1 2 ... 393 394 »

5901 Replies
108422 Views   Last post May 23, 2019, 12:55:01 AM
by The Grey Coincidence

Last Movie You Watched  New
Started by Tsukuyomi in Front Lawns « 1 2 ... 23 24 »

351 Replies
2162 Views   Last post May 22, 2019, 06:56:18 PM
by HeadInAnotherGalaxy

When was the Last time?  New
Started by DanielofRedwall in Popular Forum Games « 1 2 ... 115 116 »

1729 Replies
32725 Views   Last post May 20, 2019, 04:02:50 PM
by Tungro
mark all messages as read
Pages: [1] 2
[close]
You can't spell low IQ without a lot of boogaly (boo-ga-lee)

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

The Grey Coincidence

But I constantly have to look over my stuff, and make sure it's the way I want it, worded correctly, all of that and such
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Rosie Willowwater

The Grey Coincidence

"Errr- I think the Abbot is a bit pre-occupied at the moment. You two can go talk to him-

Jack the Quick

'I ate the sharpest tool in the shed'

"Inconceivable!" ~Vizzini, The Princess Bride

"Art is never complete, only abandoned," ~Leonardo da Vinci

Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

Started by Jack the Quick in The Cellars « 1 2 3 4 5 »
   63 Replies
275 Views    Last post June 18, 2019, 11:12:02 PM
by Jack the Quick

Character Size Comparisons New

Started by Jack the Quick in Character Discussion « 1 2 »
   19 Replies
86 Views    Last post June 18, 2019, 09:29:38 PM
by Jack the Quick

Ask Jack Stupidly Random Questions New

Started by Jack the Quick in Secret Hideouts « 1 2 3 »
   42 Replies
129 Views    Last post June 18, 2019, 09:29:06 PM
by Jack the Quick

Am I the Only One 1.0 New

Started by Tungro in Forum Games « 1 2 ... 28 29 »
   430 Replies
2229 Views    Last post June 18, 2019, 09:07:45 PM
by The Grey Coincidence

Jack's Hospital New

Started by Jack the Quick in The Cellars « 1 2 ... 6 7 »
   95 Replies
408 Views    Last post June 18, 2019, 09:06:05 PM
by The Grey Coincidence

100 wins New

Started by NinjaMonkey in Popular Forum Games « 1 2 ... 218 219 »
   3272 Replies
53495 Views    Last post June 18, 2019, 09:03:48 PM
by The Grey Coincidence

Another Fan fic competition New

Started by Delthion in Suggestions and Concerns
   13 Replies
225 Views    Last post June 18, 2019, 08:56:34 PM
by The Grey Coincidence

Favorite Quotes New

Started by Rainshadow in Cavern Hole « 1 2 ... 89 90 »
   1345 Replies
58365 Views    Last post June 18, 2019, 08:24:13 PM
by Keva Strongbow

The bar New

Started by One-Eye the wildcat in The Cellars « 1 2 ... 6 7 »
   99 Replies
394 Views    Last post June 18, 2019, 08:23:18 PM
by Keva Strongbow

Count as high as possible before a moderator posts 2.0 New

Started by Matthias720 in Popular Forum Games « 1 2 ... 675 676 »
   10136 Replies
128576 Views    Last post June 18, 2019, 07:55:01 PM
by Jack the Quick

Random chat New

Started by One-Eye the wildcat in The Cellars « 1 2 ... 22 23 »
   334 Replies
1437 Views    Last post June 18, 2019, 07:46:12 PM
by Jack the Quick

Started by Ungatt Trunn in The Cellars « 1 2 3 »
   34 Replies
348 Views    Last post June 18, 2019, 04:13:28 PM
by Rosie Willowwater

Ouroboros & Sons - Divorce Lawyers New

Started by Ouroboros in The Cellars « 1 2 »
   15 Replies
92 Views    Last post June 18, 2019, 04:09:31 PM
by Keva Strongbow

Come And Learn, Young Children! AKA The School New

Started by Russa Nodrey in The Cellars « 1 2 ... 38 39 »
   579 Replies
8979 Views    Last post June 18, 2019, 04:08:43 PM
by Keva Strongbow

Ask Keva New

Started by Keva Strongbow in Secret Hideouts « 1 2 ... 8 9 »
   122 Replies
372 Views    Last post June 18, 2019, 03:58:28 PM
by Keva Strongbow

Near Death? New

Started by Tungro in Front Lawns « 1 2 3 4 5 »
   63 Replies
238 Views    Last post June 18, 2019, 02:59:07 PM
by Jack the Quick

Yeeting's spy agency New

Started by the_yeeting_boi in The Cellars « 1 2 3 »
   35 Replies
154 Views    Last post June 18, 2019, 01:37:33 PM
by The Grey Coincidence

Ask Tungro New

Started by Tungro in Secret Hideouts « 1 2 ... 8 9 »
   133 Replies
462 Views    Last post June 18, 2019, 01:34:04 PM
by Tungro

Ask Ungatt Trunn New

Started by Ungatt Trunn in Secret Hideouts « 1 2 ... 16 17 »
   247 Replies
1471 Views    Last post June 18, 2019, 01:18:56 PM
by The Grey Coincidence

What song are you listening to right now? New

Started by DanielofRedwall in Front Lawns « 1 2 ... 193 194 »
   2903 Replies
42280 Views    Last post June 17, 2019, 03:23:45 AM
by One-Eye the wildcat

Last Movie You Watched New

Started by Tsukuyomi in Front Lawns « 1 2 ... 24 25 »
   367 Replies
2265 Views    Last post June 16, 2019, 11:49:27 PM
by HeadInAnotherGalaxy

When I was a kid I thought... New

Started by Tsukuyomi in Forum Games « 1 2 ... 6 7 »
   100 Replies
4341 Views    Last post June 16, 2019, 08:19:06 PM
by Jack the Quick

Totes Real Thread With Lots of Sadness :'( New

Started by Rainshadow in The Cellars « 1 2 ... 14 15 »
   213 Replies
2863 Views    Last post June 16, 2019, 07:25:53 PM
by Russa Nodrey

The Marriage of Wilussa! (Skully+Russa) New

Started by Delthion in The Cellars « 1 2 ... 17 18 »
   266 Replies
1079 Views    Last post June 15, 2019, 08:44:57 PM
by The Skarzs

Paul's Communist District New

Started by PaulTheMarlfox in The Cellars « 1 2 3 4 »
   51 Replies
238 Views    Last post June 15, 2019, 07:07:06 PM
by Keva Strongbow

Ask the voice of the host New

Started by Nadaz, voice of the host in Secret Hideouts « 1 2 3 4 »
   51 Replies
244 Views    Last post June 15, 2019, 05:52:51 PM
by Russa Nodrey

The Wedding of StrongCoincidence New

Started by Delthion in The Cellars « 1 2 ... 51 52 »
   777 Replies
3984 Views    Last post June 15, 2019, 04:35:01 AM
by The Grey Coincidence

Express your feelings New

Started by Skyblade in Front Lawns « 1 2 ... 223 224 »
   3350 Replies
31062 Views    Last post June 14, 2019, 01:11:15 PM
by The Skarzs

Least Favorite Movies New

Started by Sheev Palpatine in Cavern Hole « 1 2 3 »
   31 Replies
421 Views    Last post June 14, 2019, 03:57:18 AM
by Ungatt Trunn

Mark ALL messages as read

Pages: [1] 2
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Jack the Quick

Spoiler
ferret, the corsair Captain of the ship Bloodlust, stared back at the land he had just left. The southern lands of plenty, full of woodlanders long gone soft. Turning around, the evil-looking ferret turned to look at what remained of his fleet. At the moment, he had only half of a score ships under his command, including his own. Missing was one of his shore-raiders, the Poison Terror. The ferret left his perch and descended the steps down to the main deck, where his first mate, Darksnout, was yelling orders at his crew.

"Move yer lazy fat bottoms, ye deckswabs! Da Captain wants te reach da Resupply Island by nightfall, so 'urry up!"

"Darksnout, into my cabin immediately," the ferret said, making for the stairs that lead to the upper levels. The searat hurried to comply, though not before sending one last glare at the deck crew.

Once they had climbed a small flight of steps, which led to the Captain's cabin, situated just above the poop. After they had entered, the warlike ferret, dressed in full armour with a flowing black cape with red trim, removed his helmet and placed on the rack next to his desk.

"Darksnout, do you we have enough slaves to man all of the oars on board this ship and the others?" he asked, placing his adderskin gloved paws onto the table. The searat grinned, relieved that he could offer good news to his Captain.

"Aye, Captain Socca. I just received word from Captain Skullthief that 'e's filled all of the oarslots for every ship. The problem is, now his cells are full to the brim after ye took all of the Southswardians that ye could find."

"Stop calling me Captain!" Socca roared unexpectedly. "I will not be referred to as the same rank as my underlings. I killed the king of Southsward, which earns me the right to be king!"

Darksnout shrunk under his leader's harsh gaze. The ferret was terrifying sight, his silver burnished breastplate, trimmed with gold accentuated his black and white fur. His bright white fangs, stained red from the earlier battle, were bared, frightening Darksnout half to death. He had expected his Captain, now King, to be pleased withn the news. Instead, Darksnout's easy manner had backfired right onto him.

"S-sir, h-how about K-King Socca, Slayer of K-Kings?"

As suddenly as it had gone to anger, Socca's mood changed to content. Laughing heartily, the newly named king slapped the searat on the back, nearly sending him sprawling. "Hahaha! King Socca Kingslayer! I like that!"

"B-but sir, I said Socca, Slayer of Kings, not-"

Still laughing, Socca's face turned serious. "Yes, you did. But you are a dimwitted fool, and I am King of the Seas, Southsward, and many other untold lands! Who do you think has better ideas, you, my friend, or me?"

Not wanting to be fishbait, Darksnout stammered out the answer he thought best. He was right. "Y-ye are, me lord."

"You're correct," Darksnout could hardly contain his relief at the answer. "Now go and get my bosun. I need him."

"Yas, King Socca," the unusually tattooless searat responded.

"Oh, and one more thing."

"Yas, me Lord?"

"Go get some tattoos, will you? It's hard for the crew to respect a mate who doesn't even have the guts to get tattooed."

"Y-yas, me Lord," the rat answered, shaking visibly at the thought of the ship's cruel tattooist accessing his body.

Several minutes later, a different searat walked in. The Bloodlust's bosun was one of the shortest, and fattest, rats that most had ever seen. the only reason that Socca kept him around was because he always had the equipment in order and kept the food stocks safe from the crewmembers greedy nature, though more than a few morsels had mysteriously disappeared while he was on duty. Wormbelly, for so he was called, had been demoted several times for his thefts, the only reason his punishments weren't more severe was for all of his past services. Of course, he was always reappointed when the new bosun proved himself incompetent.

"Ye wanted me, Captain?" he said, about to sit on the chair facing Socca.

"ENOUGH!" Socca roared, scaring Wormbelly so bad that he almost fled right then and there. "I will not be called Captain any longer. The commanders of my ships are called Captains. I will not be the same! Oh, and you'll stand."

Wormbelly cringed. "W-wot would ye have me do, sir?" he asked, his oversized belly wobbling with each stammered word. He backed up slightly, not wanting to be within reaching distance of the King if he couldn't sit.

Socca dismissed him with a wave of his gloved paws. "We will discuss that later. It enough for now that you call me 'Lord' or 'King'. Not 'King Socca', though that fool mate of mine already called me that. And certainly not 'Captain'. I will not have that, not anymore. At any rate, do we have a good stock of food supply?"

Wormbelly brightened immediately at the mention of food. "Yes Cap'n-er, I mean, yer Lordship. We have enough to feed yer entire fleet tenfold!"

"What about the slaves?"

Wormbelly grinned nastily. "As long as weh kep 'em starved nice 'an good weh should be fine."

"If we fed the slaves well, would we still have plenty of food?"

Wormbelly's face drooped. "Why would weh wanna give da slaves plenty a food?"

"Just answer my question, Wormbelly."

"Yas sir, of course weh do, sir."

"But of course we'll keep that food for ourselves, won't we?"

Wormbelly's grin returned. "Of course, sir. Of course."

"Good. I like beasts who understand. Now, I need you to make an announcement," Socca said, drawing an evil-looking dagger with a red bound hilt and started to draw lines on the desk.

Wormbelly gulped audibly at the sight of the knife. "Uh, w-wot would ye like m-meh to make an anoun'ment about, K-King?"

"Oh, you know, just about how I will-" suddenly, the huge ferret's tone grew more menacing. "-No longer tolerate being called Captain!"

"B-but don't d-dey already kn-know that, s-sir?"

Socca leapt up and threw the dagger. It had so much force behind it that it snagged Wormbelly's jacket and pinned him to the wall. Socca drew a dagger identical to the one holding Wormbelly in place and placed it on his throat. "Of course they don't," he said, his voice deceptively calm.

"T-they don't?" Wormbelly asked, quaking with fear. The wall boards began to creak from holding up his weight.

"Of course not!" Socca roared. "Only you and that fool mate of mine know! Do you think I've called every beast in my fleet here to tell them that? No! The only reason you know before everyone else is because you are being given the honour of making the announcement!" Taking Wormbelly completely by surprise, Socca suddenly took his daggers and placed them into his belt, dropping Wormbelly to the floor, where he lay shaking. "I'm surrounded by idiots, yet my army is the most successful of these times! Does that not show you who I am? What I can do?"
[close]
Ah, shoot. Please don't read it, it's supposed to be a surprise.

Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Jack the Quick

But that would spoil the surprise (And I know you love surprises...)

Long live the RRR!!

The Grey Coincidence

Now famously known as the Four Constellations the panda kids are summoned by the Emperor to the Forbidden City, making Po fear the kids might not need his teachings anymore. But when friends turn to foes, all our heroes will need to draw from their Chi and all their Kung Fu knowledge to defeat evil in an explosive and epic battle.

Jack the Quick

Long live the RRR!!

Jack the Quick

What... is the in flight speed velocity of a swallow?

Long live the RRR!!

Jetthebinturong

Nothing, because he doesn't not want to be Spider-Man. Nowhere is he giving up being Spider-Man.

Quote from: Jack the Quick on July 15, 2019, 01:52:23 AM
What... is the in flight speed velocity of a swallow?
*Cough*The line is "what is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?"
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan