News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Funny posts collection

Started by Skyblade, January 01, 2015, 06:01:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Verdauga on April 18, 2020, 01:42:58 AM
*Finishes replacing the tires and motions for everyone to get in.*
Quote from: Verdauga on April 18, 2020, 01:38:36 PM
Quote from: Ebantu the Kararehe on April 18, 2020, 01:45:40 AM
*refuses* Why?
*Shifts gaze to and from Eb and the car repeatedly.*
I-I-I-I It's- a limo....
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Sebias of Redwall

You read my mind, Bookie! I was thinking about putting that post in here.  :laugh:
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Ebantu the Kararehe

Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Booklover

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

You come up with strange nicknames, Lass.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Thank you.

Quote from: Verdauga on April 19, 2020, 01:00:26 PM
Quote from: lass of something much on April 19, 2020, 06:05:00 AM
(and as for why you would want to kill me, everybeast kills me...that's just something that happens. and why would you want to carry me? any other beast would die from any one of your wounds!!!)
{*Distinctly hasn't killed Lass.*}

*Reads the past couple of pages.*

The teen angst is real.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Scott McLamok on April 20, 2020, 08:23:14 AM
"Thank you Teer"
*Grabs BR55HB and most of the clips*
"I'm going to go check on Lass"
*Walking outside Scott looked around for Lass but couldn't find her. Sitting down on a bench Scott called out.*
"Lass come o-"
*Scott suddenly noticed blood on the ground. Crouching down to examine them Scott figured someone had bled here bled alot. Scott remembered Lass was bleeding pretty bad but Scott noticed another thing. Footprints not Lass's but one of a wild beast. On upon furthur examination Scott noticed blood had been dripping from the creature. Scott compared the blood to the ones he found near the bench and speculated they were from the same person. Following the train of blood and paw prints into a clearing, he saw the beast a ten foot monster that was to savge and disgusting to describe. The monster looked straight at Scott blood and body pieces of another beast all over it's hideous face and a terrifying smile. Scott kne it was not friendly. Pulling out his BR55HB He shot armor piercing bullets into the beasts hide. The beast didn't even flinch as Scott loaded one full clip into it. Seeing bullets had no effect he pulled out his amban rifle. Scott prepared to fire but the beast was on him. It grabbed his right shoulder piece and tore it off. Scott frantically reached for his dirk. Scott stabbed the creature right in it's arm and twisted the blade. This had a good effect on it. The beast backed up and charged Scott head on. Grabbing his amban rifle Scott turned on the stunner the two prongs at the end of the gun began to sizzle. The beasts face collided with the stunner. Pushing with all his might Scott forced the two prongs into the beasts forehead drawing blood. Scott fired a shot right into the forehead of the beast. Scott's amban rifle hardly did anything but knock it out. Scott took a breather. He took the time to examine the arm of the poor creature who had been eaten. Scott's worst nightmare had just come true. He could recognize that hand anywhere the hand he held as him and Lass danced. The hand that led him to the food table. The hand he held up in the trees. The hand that held his hand tight when he was unconscious. It was Lass's hand. With a primal scream Scott began to mercilessly stomp on the beasts head with his armored boot till it was mush. Scott tipped his helmet off his head and cracked the visor against a tree. Scott began to cry like a baby punching the ground.*
"YOU FREAKING SON OF A GOBLIN I WILL MAKE YOUR KIND SUFFER TEN TIMES THEN YOU HAVE MADE ME SUFFER RIGHT NOW"
*That was a promise Scott intended to keep.*

Quote from: lass of something much on April 20, 2020, 09:04:35 AM
(Paw, not hand, Paw...also...Yikes...)

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

lass of something much