News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Which book is better Taggerung Or Doomwyte

Started by Mad Maudie, September 10, 2011, 01:17:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

which redwall book do you like best?

Taggerung
Doomwyte

Mad Maudie

TAAAAAAAAAAGEEEEEEEEEErUUUUUUUUUUUNGGGGGGGGG :o
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Redwall Musician

Maudie when it comes to Redwall topics, please post them in the General Discussion board. I'll move this one for you.
The Cellars are for spam and pointless topics.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Mad Maudie

Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

EJ10

Chosing is pretty hard but I think that I should say taggerung is just a wee bit better. It had may twists and turns. Not to mension the epic warm quality. Redwall!  ;D

Tiria Wildlough

Doomwyte. I physically cannot reread Taggerung SPOILER, because of what happens to Cregga at the end. :'( :'(
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Log-a-Log

I liked Taggerung a lot better. For some reason I didn't like Doomwyte as much as the other books
I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

Mad Maudie

Quote from: Log-a-Log on September 10, 2011, 06:00:55 PM
I liked Taggerung a lot better. For some reason I didn't like Doomwyte as much as the other books

exactly i liked it but i liked Tagerung so much better and i read that before The long patrol oops
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Dotti

Quote from: Log-a-Log on September 10, 2011, 06:00:55 PM
Taggerung is a whole lot better than Doomwyte.  I personally think that Doomwyte, Eulalia, and the Sable Quean aren't as good as the others.  The Rogue Crew was awesome, though.
"Aha! Today I shall become an author, and I shall auth, and auth, and auth, and make a squillion dollars! Whoopee!!!"
~Brian Jacques

Mad Maudie

i loved the sable queen
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Captain Tammo

The sable quean was good, Doomwyte wasn't my favorite, but I liked baliss and the MAIN villain (so ironbeak doesnt count) was a bird which made it interesting. The final fight was amazing. Taggerung didn't really have the end fight I wanted. So they're tied in my mind.
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Folgrimeo

Taggerung flat-out. I didn't care for Doomwyte's characters, really didn't like its villains, seemed boring... I have to admit its final act was stellar, but that wasn't enough to save it. Whereas I LOVE Taggerung's characters, sense of adventure, the interesting and exciting events, getting better as it went on to result in an excellent final act... Taggerung was done perfectly.

Mad Maudie

Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Osu

Wha-- but-- they both have hares, how do I pick?!

.......Taggerung had Cregga, so I pick that. XD
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Redwall Musician

Boorab or Bosie! I love both (being as they are both hare and both musicians). I think I like Bosie better (hey, he's my profile pic). So, Doomwyte.

I mean, how noble and cute is that? ^^^
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."