News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Come And Learn, Young Children! AKA The School

Started by Russa Nodrey, July 14, 2015, 01:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

*Gives Wite and Tungro each a cookie for choosing the third option on the poll*

Before we continue with our story, does anyone have any questions? :D
Freddy

The Witessss

why he go to school? not stay at beer place?
the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

Russa Nodrey

The local village school he attended was garbage and Madam Mason's School For Scholarly Lads was lit and opened many doors of opportunity.

Anyone else? :D
Freddy

Tungro

The Witessss

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on March 27, 2019, 02:33:45 AM
The local village school he attended was garbage and Madam Mason's School For Scholarly Lads was lit and opened many doors of opportunity.
oh. me sees now.
the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

Kreg

You can't spell low IQ without a lot of boogaly (boo-ga-lee)

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tungro

And what do you think your doing out of bed?

Kreg

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

Russa Nodrey

*Hands Kreg a blanket* :D

Alright, where were we?

Dave arrived at the mansion, marched up the fifty-three steps to the front porch, and stabbed at the doorbell several times with his stumpy forefinger. He waited several moments, but no one came to the door. Little Dave was feeling quite alone. What if great-uncle Cecil was hard of hearing? What if nobody ever heard the doorbell and little Dave was doomed to wait outside in the frigid winter winds, wasting the rest of his tiny life waiting for a door that might never open. Little Dave was a rather dramatic little fellow. After ten minutes of waiting, he'd had enough. He unzipped his suitcase and pulled out his favorite brick, Leslie*. Leslie was good at breaking things and great-uncle Cecil's hundred-year-old stained glass kitchen window was no different.

Author's note: You see, Little Dave had no friends and had therefore made himself his own group of brick friends. They were the best companions imaginable. Very loyal.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you enjoying the story, children? :D
Freddy

Kreg

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

Sebias of Redwall

*pushes Kreg awake* Psst! Was that the story?

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Kreg

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!