Icefire

Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Tiria Wildlough

30. Tiria's mum: Tiria, can you get the baking powder from the cupboard?
Tiria Wildlough: OK mum.
[Goes three metres towards the cupboard]
Tiria Wildlough: What was I supposed to be doing, again?

Yes, I am that crazy. XDD

31. When you start asking questions like 'Which was first called a drumstick, the thing you hit a drum with, or the chicken's leg?'

I have asked that too. XD
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

32: When you are obssessed with proving that the sky is, in fact, blue frosting, and the clouds are marshmallows.
33: When you freak out because someone stepped within ten feet of you.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

34. When you spend hours trying to figure out what a sebegtsble is.
35. When you make an origami snake, name it Fred, and treat it like your very best friend.
I'm not a hipster.

rakkety tam

36 you go aagh8yyjtgmnhgffthryjtgfhghjgfhjfhjytuyjgmchfjhggfyjfgnhfjloiuogbvdgfs
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Nightfire

37: You will randomly scream while having a sensible conversation with someone.
38: You spend hours pondering a single question: "If a fly falls into holy water, is the water defiled, or the fly sanctified?"
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

39. When you spend ages figuring out a sensible answer to the above question.
(Actually, the water would be defiled, because the Bible says that dead flies can make a whole bottle of perfume stink. If dead flies can do that much, I suppose that holy water isn't much different, is it? :D)
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

40: When you have your signature posted in another language.
41: When you have a picture of a banana as your profile pic.
42: When you spent hours playing make believe in your bedroom. (I do!)

Tiria Wildlough

43. When you strive to think of something to post in this topic. XD
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

44: You are having a sensible conversation, and then suddenly you start going emoticon crazy.  :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(
45: You eat dandilion flowers, even tohugh they are poisonous, and you somehow survive without dying. (I did)

rakkety tam

46 you eat petroleum jelly a gasoline based product and live and keep on eating eat

i have done that many of times it tastes good
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Mad Maudie

47 you live on a farm
48  after reading a book you love for the first time you sit up all night thinking about it
49 your pool is never used cause it is green and nobody cares so in the heat of the summer which for us this year was 111 you have no pool
50 you can not think of anything else you are so crazy
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Redwall Musician

41. You argue with a two year old.

I am guilty of that. If you ever get to talking with a talkative toddler and your yourself are stubborn, there will be lots of arguments.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Nightfire

42: You have built a life-sized replica of Redwall Abbey, despite the fact that it is bigger than your house.
43: You try to cram ten marshmallows into your mouth at once.
44: Your favorite quote is "The voices may not be real, but they have some great ideas."
45: You have been accused numerous times of raiding the toilet paper section of Wal-Mart...without paying for it.

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D