Purple?
11 (31.4%)
Orange?
8 (22.9%)
Green?
16 (45.7%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Hickory

Oh wait, best big cat? I though it said biggest. Because I voted tiger for biggest, not for best. And I hope that no ones voted liger, because it will be a bit of time before I think cross breeding endangered animals is a good thing.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on October 24, 2015, 02:10:23 PM
And I hope that no ones voted liger, because it will be a bit of time before I think cross breeding endangered animals is a good thing.
They've already done it.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on October 23, 2015, 11:24:21 PM

Quote from: James Gryphon on October 23, 2015, 11:05:42 PM
Neither lions nor tigers can purr at all. That automatically gives cougars a huge advantage over them.

Also, tigers are an endangered species, and lions are considered "vulnerable", whereas cougars are of "least concern". So clearly cougars, as a species, are more successful than either lions or tigers.

There's a simple explanation for that. In North America poachers are controlled and legal hunting is limited. Tigers and Lions don't have the same level of protection in India and Africa.

Are you kidding? The protection for lions in India is very high, and they are taking steps for protecting them.

I voted jaguar, by the way.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Vilu Daskar

I can't see that but I assume it's something about Ligers.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Banya

It's the clip from Napoleon Dynamite where Napoleon shows his liger drawing to Deb.

I love leopards.  Looks like I'm the only one who likes them best.

Vilu Daskar

Perifaen

"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Vilu Daskar

Yellow is superior in every way.

Hickory

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on November 02, 2015, 05:09:22 PM
Yellow is superior in every way.
Yellow is a loud, blaring color that distracts from everything else while hurting your eyes. Red, on the other hand, is a nice color. While not hurting the eyes, it is still enjoyable to see and has a lot of color combinations. Red is not blaring. It is soft and smooth.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Dotti Dillworthy

Søren

Usually, I vote red. But blue is just as good.

I'm retired from the forum

MeadowR

If we're going by actual colour the primary colours are, then red! There are some blue colours I really like, but primary blue itself is not a great colour for me. Yellow just never has appealed to me too much.
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014