News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Thanksgiving

Started by Ashleg, November 13, 2016, 02:55:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aimless Gallivanter

* Aimless Gallivanter pops a party popper
im gay!!!!!!

Kitsune

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Pessimism
I was really looking forward to this day, but now that it's here, I can't wait for it to be over. :-\ Recently I've really been feeling like an outsider in my family.
[close]

Jukka the Sling

I'm sorry to hear that, Kit. :(
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Lady Amber

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

Ashleg

Quote from: Kitsune on November 24, 2016, 08:32:08 PM

Pessimism
I was really looking forward to this day, but now that it's here, I can't wait for it to be over. :-\ Recently I've really been feeling like an outsider in my family.
[close]
Kit, I can really relate and I hope things improve.

Cornflower MM

Happy Turkey Day! (Ten mimutes late)

The Skarzs

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! It was a day full of work to prepare for one meal, but it's a meal I always enjoy having with my family! Hope everyone else had a good time.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!  I spent it at home with my family and had a great time.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Perifaen

Quote from: Kitsune on November 24, 2016, 08:32:08 PM

Pessimism
[close]
*hugs Kitsune*
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.