News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Awkward

Started by Matthias720, October 26, 2011, 03:55:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mhera

Skyblade

This is really awkward

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Faiyloe

You two are way to much on topic!  ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Skyblade

Quote from: Faiyloe on January 04, 2015, 04:30:53 AM
You two are way to much on topic!  ;D

It's awkward when the topic is called "Awkward" and we're not being awkward ;) Then again, we're being awkward by not being awkward. So either way, we're being awkward.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Mhera

At least we're not being creepy anymore, amiright? AMIRIGHT?

*guffaws at self, then abruptly stops*

Maudie

.*Pats Mhera's shoulder.*

Yes, you are right.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Mhera

Don't touch me
*glares at Mask*

Rusvul

*Holds up syringe filled with blood* Anyone with type-O blood want to test some experimental genetic augmentation? Eh...?

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rusvul

Well, a number of reasons... Could kill you, drive you insane, cause internal bleeding, irreparably damage your genome... Shorten your telomere, accelerate nucleotide erosion... You'll probably be fine... Heh...

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Delthion

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on January 04, 2015, 07:01:49 AM
Well, a number of reasons... Could kill you, drive you insane, cause internal bleeding, irreparably damage your genome... Shorten your telomere, accelerate nucleotide erosion... You'll probably be fine... Heh...

No, umm, I mean why not? I'll do it. What could I lose? ;D ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rusvul

...Just about anything that is at all related to your biology.

Maudie

...Your life...nothing much, really.

Delthion

Yeah, just go ahead...