News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Something about Matthias in the animated series. . .

Started by The Skarzs, December 19, 2014, 11:07:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

Yeah, it took him like two seconds to take it off too.
Freddy

Søren

Right, armor should take a while to take off, correct?

I'm retired from the forum

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on January 03, 2015, 06:11:07 AM

Correct, I now have to watch the part where he takes it off to check if that's correct
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Søren

LT Sandpaw

It takes a while, if you have ever tried it on it's heavy and it catches on everything, especially chainmail, with an animal covered in fur it would be down right painful to take armor off.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on January 07, 2015, 07:08:46 PM

It takes a while, if you have ever tried it on it's heavy and it catches on everything, especially chainmail, with an animal covered in fur it would be down right painful to take armor off.

A fully grown adult should be able to handle 60 pounds of metal on his body.

Søren

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on January 08, 2015, 05:17:22 AM
Quote from: LT Sandpaw on January 07, 2015, 07:08:46 PM

A fully grown adult should be able to handle 60 pounds of metal on his body.
But was Matthias a full-grown adult? Maybe a little younger? But I suppose it's about the same, right?

The Skarzs

Full plate armor for riding on horseback was 35-55 pounds; I doubt that Matthias's armor would weigh that much since it was meant to be worn for fighting on foot.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wot, wot!

I don't know about you guys, but the animated Redwall TV series just frightens me.  :'(
"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

Quote from: Wot, wot! on January 17, 2015, 06:18:52 PM
I don't know about you guys, but the animated Redwall TV series just frightens me.  :'(
It WAS sorta weird. But I don't know if it would frighten me.