"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Mafia: Just a Minute

Started by Rosie Willowwater, February 13, 2020, 01:03:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

*Passively watches Verdauga fall.*  No.  Don't fall.  Aaaaaah.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Rosie Willowwater

Daryl began talking in his booming voice again. "Ready everyone? Alright! 3, 2, 1-"

At that moment, a graphic showing the Just a Minute logo flashed across the screen, cutting Daryl off before the round started.

- - -

A young man who looks suspiciously like Daryl is lying on a reclining beach chair as waves creep up in front of him before returning to where they belong. He is wearing a floppy sun hat and full beach garb as he stares into the distance away from the camera.

"Have you ever pondered the yearnings of wildlife? Have you ever stopped to think about their wants and needs?" Daryl turns to the camera, "Well we did."

Daryl gets up out of his chair and walks out of the shot of the camera, which follows him to an arctic setting. "Seals are the highest customers in the international mailing industry, yet they, as valued customers, have yet to be accommodated for. What an atrocity! Their poor flippers are incapable of correctly closing letters, which is why we, Seal Inc., have designed the Seal SealTM. With one simple adhesive, seals can easily select their desired design of Seal SealTM and mail their worries away! Seal SealTM: we put the seal in seal."

- - -

"CUT" the director shouted, and Daryl relaxed as he walked off of the green screen stage.

"See you tomorrow, Joe!" Daryl remarked and dashed out of the Seal Seal studio. As he approached the pool with the Just a Minute contestants, he began to realize what he had missed.

Kreg was bent over, panting, as his lower half - which had been completely soaked through - dripped water onto the floor. All the others seemed a little more soggy than usual as well, though it only reached up to their ankles due to a couple slip-ups. Kade was attempting to somehow brush the water splatters off of his nice shirt pocket, while Booklover was jumping up and down, energized by the exercise. Near the finish line buttons - which had all been turned green - were Verdauga and Gonff, sitting on the ground clearly tired but not wiped out. Corn had managed to find the crew snack table and was about to steal a bowl of chocolates before Daryl came in.

"You all completed it successfully I see! Well done! And very anticlimactic..." Daryl said in the booming voice he had hidden for the commercial. "So... who do you think was the cheater?"

--=--

Night 1

Two Mafia alive, one doctor alive.

Everyone converse amongst yourselves on who you think is one of the two Mafia based on the clues hidden in this and previous story posts.

Have fun!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

(Are you sure it's not the director?)

Verdauga's name is spelt incorrectly, by the way.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Cornflower MM

I have my suspicions on who the doctor is, and it appears they saved Kreg. As for the mafia, I'm unsure as of right now but I doooooo have a few people in mind. What're y'all's thoughts?

Kade Rivok

Oooooh, that's what happened.  I was confused  ;D

I was about to make an actual reply, but I have to go back and examine the previous posts as well, don't I?  I'll have to wait until later then to do an in depth analysis.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Cornflower MM

Yeah I want to scour through as well. Pick everything apart with a fine tooth comb.

Kreg

Think it might be Kade.  ;D
I'm going to wait to go more in depth
You can't spell low IQ without a lot of boogaly (boo-ga-lee)

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

Cornflower MM

Well, I've been taking my own sweet time waiting for others, but I'm going to go ahead and take a look at what we've been given.

Right now, I'm pretty suspicious of @Kade Rivok and @Booklover . In the first scene we got with everyone, Kade is quick to appear friendly and introduces me to everyone. The groupings there are something I also found interesting - Could be a potential clue for later? Or nothing. Booklover is also a bit demanding with Daryl, but that's probably nothing.

In our latest snippet, we see @Kreg soaking wet - Obviously, there was a sabotage attempt, so I'm calling him innocent. Kade is trying to wipe the water splashes from his shirt so he was clearly near Kreg. Was this him saving Kreg, or was Kreg getting ahead of him so he tried to sabotage him? Book is also extremely energized, while the rest of us are not (or in the process of stealing chocolate. XD) - Could it be from an adrenaline rush? No opinion on @Verdauga and @Gonff the Mousethief at the moment.