News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Forum Fan-Fic

Started by Gonff the Mousethief, April 06, 2016, 10:14:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

"Like Button" (Requested by Bonaparte)

39 (97.5%)
Dislike
1 (2.5%)

Total Members Voted: 100

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on April 21, 2016, 02:06:09 PM

Yeah whatever. Ya'll were in tears, I could hear the sobbing from here. ;D

Sobbin' of laughter, more like.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

LT Sandpaw

Quote from: Lord Ashenwyte on April 21, 2016, 02:23:37 PM
Quote from: LT Sandpaw on April 21, 2016, 02:06:09 PM

Yeah whatever. Ya'll were in tears, I could hear the sobbing from here. ;D

Sobbin' of laughter, more like.

That's not specifiablely important is it. ;) :D     Yes I know specifiablely isn't a word...

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Dotti Dillworthy

Great chapter, Gonff! I enjoy the festive mood of the chapter here, and look at my part! I can only laugh while reading the part when Bonaparte and I are making mischief.
(Maybe when it was Soren's turn, I would probably be in the orchard, playing and telling funny stories to the Dibbuns, having no cares to the rest of the celebration except that.)
Quote from: rachel25 on April 21, 2016, 12:15:22 PM
The only times that I cry is when I'm ill and vulnerable and watching epic films.  :P
Same here. I only cry when I want to, especially when something tragic befalls on me. But most of the time I'm crying of laughter...

Delthion

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! This last chapter is my favorite! I was tipsy! ;D

On a more serious note, excellent writing Gonff! (Although I am not as experienced as some of the more knowledgeable authors here. ;D)
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

DUUUUUUUUUDE! It's fantastic! The Easter eggs, cameos, oh, it's all perfect! Excellent job Gonff! :D :D

I'm retired from the forum

Russa Nodrey

^Yeah! Great chapter, Gonff!!! :D
Freddy

Captain Tammo

Hahaha omg Gonff this is hilarious!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Gonff the Mousethief

Oh man, I got a lot to respond to...

@Skarzs: Yeah, my proofing for this one was cut shorter than hoped. For some odd reason, even in my book lately, my tags have been off like that, when usually they are much nicer. I'll certainly take note of it!

@LT Sandpaw: I promise you will get some good fun in the next chapter SaLT. And oh my gosh, I comptely skipped over that. Thank you for showing me! Seems like I owe Blaggut an apology!

@Faiyloe: Oh, it's so fun to right about those things. Glad you like it!

@danflorreguba: Glad you noticed my cut backs. Thank you for what you said, it means a great ton!

@Lady Amber: Thank you! Oh, I can't wait for you all to read it!

@Wylder Treejumper: Thank you so much! But hey, this is a story of a bunch of people gathered on the Internet in animal based off a series someone else wrote. I can have some leeway somewhere  ;D

@Groddil: I jsut knew you would love that part  ;D Thank you though!

@Jukka the Sling: Thank you for the compliments! Honestly though, I am very thankful that you read the poems. Thought they would fit very well.

@Rainshadow: I personally have a bigger part planned for you in the next chapter, but I thought for now that you would be happy with Leatho. Oh, and let's just say you held on and acted smoothly while he danced. No one has to know. Thank you overall though!

@rachel25: Thank you! I really tried to make the "Cellarbration" a combination of all of the different parties we have had such as Prom and the Costume party.

@Aimless Gallivanter: Happy to know I got you jsut right! Yes, I got it from the site, and it worked mighty fine! Found what I needed in a quick instant. Personally, I think your idea of collecting the songs and such is a marvelous idea. Keep it up!

@Skyblade: Well, it seems like you are doing it perfectly fine in my story! And it's pretty hard, but I think I'm doing sub-par with including people. I have a system to use certain people for a theme of a chapter. We have a fun and relaxing chapter, get the performers out and such. Still, that is good advice.

@Lord Ashenwyte: Thank you! And may I saw, you all are being very prideful of not crying (Adds note to add more bawling later on)

@Dotti Lovegood: Glad you liked it! I gotta say, it's always fun to try to see what kind of antics I can put you and Blaggut into. Makes for great fun on my part.

@Delthion: Yes! I just knew you would like that. Thank you for your compliment! Means much more than you think!

@Søren: Oh, you must really like those Easter Eggs Søren. I mean, people were crying over you! Thank you none the less though!

@Russa Nodrey: Thank you! 'Predicate much!

@Capt. Leonardo V Williams: So happy you liked it! Added that little Orgin of Simon hint after that comment you left last time.

Okay, so I have three projects due in a week at school, so this is not one of my upmost priorities. However, I am still slowly working on it, and I promise to get going once my schedule is clear. In the mean time thought, go check out Soren's new forum fanfic. It's pretty humorous, and I'm sure you all will love it! Here is the link (Or just go back to the Fan Fic page and look)
http://www.loamhedgeabbey.com/index.php/topic,457.0.html
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Kitsune

My only complaint with this is that it is not updated more frequently. :P

Gonff the Mousethief

@Kitsune: Yeah, I've been working on Chapter 3 a bit, but school keeps getting in the way. I promise, in two weeks, I will start working on it again!
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on May 14, 2016, 06:40:01 AM
@Kitsune: Yeah, I've been working on Chapter 3 a bit, but school keeps getting in the way. I promise, in two weeks, I will start working on it again!

Yay!

Captain Tammo

Take your time, Gonff. We want you to do well in school - we're just excited is all ;D
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Kitsune

Quote from: Capt. Leonardo V Williams on May 16, 2016, 07:17:40 AM
Take your time, Gonff. We want you to do well in school - we're just excited is all ;D

Yep.

Gonff the Mousethief

I'm now finally done with school, so tomorrow I will began on the third chapter of the fan fic!
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.