News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Redwall Video Game Kickstarter

Started by scarlet, April 29, 2013, 04:22:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alongcoldwinter

I am so stumped on questions 4, 6 and 9.

Gabe The Warrior

Alright if that's the case, VedCassib, I will draw you any character in the Redwall Series, (any character that you like) in for the last two answers in the boxes in the final puzzle.

Here's an example of what I can do:

Feel free to take a look at my other art: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=3974.0

If you decline, that is understandable.
""...Nobody outsmarts Cluny. I've won, and you have both lost." The Foxes clasped their claws. They knelt, whimpering pitifully. Cluny stood over them, enjoying his power as judge..."Take these miserable turncoats out of my sight..." Shrieking and screaming for mercy, the foxes were dragged away..."

alongcoldwinter

Wow, I actually solved it last night.  That was very very very challenging.  I almost gave up several times.  Good luck to everyone.

VedCassib

Quote from: Gabe The Warrior on June 04, 2013, 05:44:30 AM
Alright if that's the case, VedCassib, I will draw you any character in the Redwall Series, (any character that you like) in for the last two answers in the boxes in the final puzzle.
If you decline, that is understandable.

Before I even think about that offer, I want to let you know that there are a few updates to the puzzle page. I would recommend checking that out. Your art looks really good though!

Quote from: alongcoldwinter on June 04, 2013, 04:36:09 PM
Wow, I actually solved it last night.  That was very very very challenging.  I almost gave up several times.  Good luck to everyone.

Congratulations!

Gabe The Warrior

You solved the whole puzzle already...?

It's been taking me weeks hahah..

@vedcassib, nothing looks different last time I checked.
""...Nobody outsmarts Cluny. I've won, and you have both lost." The Foxes clasped their claws. They knelt, whimpering pitifully. Cluny stood over them, enjoying his power as judge..."Take these miserable turncoats out of my sight..." Shrieking and screaming for mercy, the foxes were dragged away..."

VedCassib

Quote from: Gabe The Warrior on June 04, 2013, 10:33:52 PM
@vedcassib, nothing looks different last time I checked.

Nothing looks different with a quick glance, but if you check really carefully you'll find it.

alongcoldwinter

Quote from: Gabe The Warrior on June 04, 2013, 10:33:52 PM
You solved the whole puzzle already...?

It's been taking me weeks hahah..

Well when I got stuck on one and got frustrated I looked at the hints people had posted on here.  But other then that and me sitting arranging words around with a friend I got lucky.  Don't give up!  Maybe find someone to brainstorm with. 

Props goes to Chris from Soma for working hard to make this challenging.  Chris, If you put any puzzles in the game that is this hard that'd be something.

WintersRead

I am going to solve this last one tonight, pulling out all the stops.

Gabe The Warrior

Ugh... darn it.. Time is running out as more and more people begin to solve it..

@vedcassib, I found the extra info. Still had me confused. ^^;

Kitsune

Wow! Just puzzle one has me stumped!

VedCassib

Quote from: Gabe The Warrior on June 05, 2013, 06:40:15 AM
Ugh... darn it.. Time is running out as more and more people begin to solve it..

@vedcassib, I found the extra info. Still had me confused. ^^;

Keep on trying to figure it out and piece the poem part together. Once you do that, you'll be on your way to solving it in no time.

Lily

My students are on work experience this week, so I started trying to figure out the puzzles yesterday. I'm on the last one today... so close, yet so far...

Thanks, cryptopur, for making this so much fun!

cryptopur

My pleasure. :)
Glad y'all like a challenge.

winifred

Only need 7 more!!!!!! AGH
What is Redwall puzzle one? Because it doesn't even have a question on the page just an answer box.  :-\

And thank you sir for making this game possible keeping up on the updates.... So utterly excited for a game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D Thank you for all the work I know you guys are putting in to this!
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

VedCassib

Quote from: winifred on June 11, 2013, 04:48:10 AM
Only need 7 more!!!!!! AGH
What is Redwall puzzle one? Because it doesn't even have a question on the page just an answer box.  :-\

And thank you sir for making this game possible keeping up on the updates.... So utterly excited for a game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D Thank you for all the work I know you guys are putting in to this!

Redwall Puzzle One is the place you enter the final answer.