News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izeroth

*ahem* I hereby declare this establishment to be unlawful according to section 3A of article 10C of chapter 100 in the laws of the Irothran kingdom. I demand an immediate makeover (the wallpaper and paint selection are truly horrifying), as well as the prompt surrender and execution of whoever designed the furniture.

LT Sandpaw

I do believe there is no furniture in the asylum.    

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Faiyloe

Quote from: Izeroth on January 20, 2015, 05:33:18 AM
*ahem* I hereby declare this establishment to be unlawful according to section 3A of article 10C of chapter 100 in the laws of the Irothran kingdom. I demand an immediate makeover (the wallpaper and paint selection are truly horrifying), as well as the prompt surrender and execution of whoever designed the furniture.

We do not recognize that government as having any authority. besides the decor is quite tasteful.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Hickory

*sniffs* and freshly painted!
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Faiyloe

yes I have been doing some remodeling, some arias of the asylum have not been finished yet. I don't exactly agree with the trolls sense of decorum, so I decided to take matters into my own hands. I't's not as easy as it looks. It was very hard to find a couch that boot looked good was comfortable and didn't brake when Skarzs sat on it. I'm still not sure I found the right one, I think it is starting to crack...  :P

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

*CRASH!!!* *Looks at broken couch...* ... see what I mean.

LT Sandpaw

Well no matter, I'm here for the annual health inspection that happens every *Checks list* Three hundred and sixty two years. Has this place even been around that long? Well I suppose it doesn't matter, would someone please show me around I have a long list, first is the kitchen.

Russa Nodrey

Ah, yes, right this way. *Leads LT into the kitchen*
Freddy

LT Sandpaw

Well actually my name is corporal, and aren't you an inmate?

Russa Nodrey

Yes, Corporal, I happen to be an inmate, what's wrong with that? 8)
Freddy

The Skarzs

You're not in your cell, that's what's wrong. *Tosses Russa into a cell.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

*Gets tossed* You know, I've alway wondered how you're able to do that.
Freddy

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

I don't know how long this place has been around... Troll's age differently so this place could have been around... I don't know.