Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

Oh, yeah, that was me.
Freddy

Faiyloe

What I just clean this morning! *Looks over at LT* Wait a second! *Grabs an empty sack from Sandpaw* Whats this? You have been trailing dirt in my nice clean asylum! *Looks into the bottom of the sack and pules out a handful of dirt from the bottom of the bag. What are you trying to do?! Sabotage us. I keep this place squeaky clean mind you and I conduct maintenance checks on all important functions weekly (With the help of an expert). I also would like to let you know that beneath the floor of this asylum is a layer of metal and at least three feet of concrete. There is no way that anyone could be digging tunnels without the proper tools (Prisoners DO NOT have access to the proper tools).
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Russa Nodrey

*Hides stick of dynamite behind my* She's right.
Freddy

Dannflower Reguba

"Um, Russ? Why are you hiding a toilet paper tube behind your back? And why is it wrapped in red construction paper? Oh, I got the vacuum for ya Faiy."

BTW: it's metal, not mettle.  ;)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Lady Amber

*Sits in cell peacefully* As you can see, I'm very well behaved.

Dannflower Reguba

Pretty sure Faiy would never allow you to have gunpowder in your cell.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Lady Amber

Are you talking to Russa?

Russa Nodrey

I believe so.

@Dan: She does not know yet. *Insane laughter* Freddy the Froad smuggled it in.
Freddy

Delthion

Well hello there! This looks like a lovely place. I would like to book a room. Hello! Miss! *Gets tossed in a cell.* My word the service here is terrible! I wonder why it got a 5-Star rating? Oh wait, the map's upside down. *Proceeds to burn cell.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Amber

@Russa: ...That's really gonna convince Faiy to let you out...

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Delthion

Excuse me could you lot quiet down! I am trying to burn something here! *Sets fire to entire asylum.* Oops. Quick someone put out the flames! Or say that I am only dreaming!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

*Gets fire extinguisher.* I knew we shouldn't have used oil-based paint. . . *Puts out fires.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Excuse me but if I can only get out of this cell...*Burns lock and opens door. Runs around putting stuff back where it was.* Ah! There we go! *Stuff falls down again.*