News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The School

Started by Russa Nodrey, December 23, 2015, 01:08:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetthebinturong

ASPHYXIATE, BURN, CRUSH, DEATH, ERADICATE, FIRE, GORE, HARM, IMPALE, J, KILL, L, MURDER, N, O, P, Q, RAZE, STRANGLE, TEAR, UNMAKE, V, WEAPON, X, Y, Z.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Jet the binturong on January 08, 2016, 12:07:42 AM
ASPHYXIATE, BURN, CRUSH, DEATH, ERADICATE, FIRE, GORE, HARM, IMPALE, J, KILL, L, MURDER, N, O, P, Q, RAZE, STRANGLE, TEAR, UNMAKE, V, WEAPON, X, Y, Z.
*Nervous laugh*
Freddy

Delthion

Teacher? I did exactly what you said!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Claps*  THE BLOOD GOD WILL BE PLEASED, BRUVA. TAKE THIS. *Gives MASSIVE axe to Jet*

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

ASPHYXIATE, BURN, CRUSH, DEATH, ERADICATE, FIRE, GORE, HARM, IMPALE, J, KILL, L, MURDER, Noxious, Obliterate, P, Q, RAZE, STRANGLE, TEAR, UNMAKE, V, WEAPON, X, Y, Z.
Added a couple.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

NOXIOUS? YOU'RE TALKING LIKE A NURGLITE NOW. AND WE ALL KNOW HOW KHORNE FEELS ABOUT THE OTHER CHAOS GODS...

Rage.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Banya

*wedges cookie in the heater vent*
*room begins to get uncomfortably hot and smell like something burning*

Delthion

*Heals room with the power of the Cookie.*

Hickory

Quote from: Lord Ashenwyte on January 08, 2016, 02:43:50 PM
NOXIOUS? YOU'RE TALKING LIKE A NURGLITE NOW. AND WE ALL KNOW HOW KHORNE FEELS ABOUT THE OTHER CHAOS GODS...

Rage.
You know who'd say that? A synth.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Sagetip on January 10, 2016, 03:30:10 AM

Rage.

YOU DARE COMPARE ME, A SERVANT OF CHAOS, TO A FILTHY ROBOT? YOUR BLOOD WILL BE SHED TODAY! *Revs up chainaxe*

Hickory

Quote from: Lord Ashenwyte on January 12, 2016, 12:57:15 PM

Rage.

YOU DARE COMPARE ME, A SERVANT OF CHAOS, TO A FILTHY ROBOT? YOUR BLOOD WILL BE SHED TODAY! *Revs up chainaxe*
I hate synths as much as you do, pal. That's why the BoS fly an airship into the Commonwealth to eradicate the Institute.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Sagetip on January 13, 2016, 01:51:04 AM
Quote from: Lord Ashenwyte on January 12, 2016, 12:57:15 PM

Rage.

I hate synths as much as you do, pal. That's why the BoS fly an airship into the Commonwealth to eradicate the Institute.

I don't hate synths. *Chops Sagetip to pieces*

Hickory

Lady Amber

Rage.
Who is Khorne, anyway?