Main Menu

RP: Night of the Nemesis

Started by Tiria Wildlough, November 05, 2011, 03:46:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

OOC: OK, so we start. Here's hopin'!
BIC:
Sombeast was watching Ambriya.
The red squirrel slowly turned around, and caught sight of a young squirrelmaid. She was not very big, but had the look of a determined creature. Three dirks were in full evidence about her.
Ambriya called out, 'Who be ye? Ah don't like creatures sneaking about meh!'
The squirrelmaid called back cheerfully. 'My name is Rowan Rynnbrush. I came to ask you a question.'
'Whit be it?'
'I wanta join yore band. Can I?'
Ambriya chuckled inwardly at Rowan's forward manner. Aloud she said, 'Weel, lassie, ah'm nae the one ye need tae speak wi' if'n ye want tae join up. Lady Nightfire's the one ye want! Bah the way, hae old are ye?'
'I'm fifteen seasons old. Can you take me to this Lady Nightfire?'
'O' course ah can, lassie! Though ah'm nae sure she'll let ye join. Ye look a bit young yet tae face vermin.'
'Oh, don't worry about me.'
'Fine,' said Ambriya. She beckoned to Rowan, and called in a loud voice. 'Lady Nightfire! Somebeast wishes tae speak wi' ye!'
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Skipper

Pinetail looked down from a massive 3 topped oak where he was perched and saw Ambriya leading a young squirrel maid to lady Nightfire, he hopped down  the tree swiftly and followed them curiously.

Mad Maudie

Piper was busying herself with sharpening her knife on a stone when they passed beckoning to Pinetail she asked in a low voice
"Who is that? Looks about my age!"
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Skipper

Pinetail shrugged and answered "I'm not sure, I think she might want to join the band but I'm going to check it out now. You coming?" He walked off after Ambriya without waiting for a reply and waited to see what would happened.

Nightfire

Nightfire looked up from where she was sharpening her dirk, then stood and met Ambriya and the squirrel. "Who's this?"
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

'Mah lady, this be Rowan Rynnbrush. She says she wants tae join us. Can she?'
OOC: Pleeease let her? :-\
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Nightfire nodded. "Aye, she can join...provided she can take orders an' and kill vermin."
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

OOC: Yaaaay! :) :D
BIC: Rowan smiled. 'I promise I'll obey orders marm. And as fer killin' vermin, well...' she drew her favourite dirk and twirled it, smiling even wider.
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Nightfire smirked. "I guess ye'll do. Ambriya, show 'er where she kin camp for the night; we're moving out at dawn."

Muse

Kanima swept silently through the forest, with her unwilling assisitant, the vulture Sheerk. Sheerk cawed angrily and hucnhed over, glaring at his cruel slaver. "Hawwk! You badbad beast, cat. I ki' you fi' chance I ca'!"
Kanima hushed him abruptly. "Shut up, bird. We must find this squirrel band, as we are ordered. We are close. I can feel it."
Do not fear the unknown. It cannot hurt you.
What is truly worth fearing is the known.
By Muse

Nightfire

OOC: Interesting and suspenseful, but could you post your characters on the signup sheet so we know who we're dealing with?

Muse

I did, i think. I'll check.

Edit: Yep, I did.
By Muse

Nightfire

OOC: Okay. Do you mind if Zara kills the vulture? :D

Muse

ok, but remember, he's not evil, he's gray. So she should feel some remorse when she finds out.
By Muse

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D