The War for an Abbey's Ruins RP

Started by Eulaliaaa!, February 11, 2015, 01:38:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eulaliaaa!

Stashi tossed her daggers up high, catching them with skill. She sighed, sheathing her weapons and staring lazily out over Redwall' s ruins. Little under half the outer walls remained, the rest was crumbling slowly. She sat on the roof of the once glorious Abbey, now lying in rubble on the grass. She stood up, leaping down off the small ledge she had been on and ducked under a section of sandstone. Under it was a narrow passage, dug out by moles. It was a maze of tunnels and caverns, most of them leading nowhere to throw off any unwanted guests.

She finally stumbled upon the main cave, the once mighty Great Hall, a fire was lit in the center of the big, rugged shelter and she sat on a rotting bench nearby. Carved in the wall was a map, one she had created. She studied it for a while, then narrowed her eyes. She had only found one human research facility, the others were yet to be discovered. Her wings flapped slightly, She would fly over the land to the East, where she had not explored yet.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

LT Sandpaw

The sound of roaring engines filled the capsule as the five passengers fiddled with their equipment. The tiny sub ship detached itself from the much larger shuttle and hurtled though the nearby planet's atmosphere.

The planet know as second Earth was once the home of many strange and terrifying creatures and the hot spot of scientific research. Now for some unknown reason the planet was infested with terrifying intelligent creatures.

**Explorer 11-3 entry is complete brace for impact** A robotic female voice said as the sub ship rocketed towards the planet surface.

"Alright boys were going to touch down near sector three of Second England, remember secure the area and set up a three-sixty perimeter as fast as you can. Stay sharp were still not sure what to expect. Once were cleared to move were going to move three clicks to check up on ground base Four. Search for survivors and watch your fire. Hurrah." Ridge shouted out, the other four Exterminators punched the air returning the shout.

"Hurrah!"

The ship jerked sharply jostling its passengers as it touched down.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Eulaliaaa!

Stashi made her way up to the surface, heading towards the overgrown orchards when she saw something falling from the sky. It landed somewhere in the forest, far enough from the Abbey that she had no concern for its safety. But she was curious about what it was. She spread her wings, beating them powerfully as she lifted off the ground and sped off towards where she had seen the strange object land. She flew for several minutes until her keen eyesight picked up a shining object through the forest. She flew in wide circles high above it, careful to keep herself a safe distance from it as she watched five people exiting the large, metal object.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Wot, wot!

The young kestrel Spero sat on the branch of a half-destroyed tree, blinking back tears as she thought of the once beautiful world she lived in. Why had this happened? Who were these creatures that had taken her brother away? Where was he?  Spero buried her head in her wings, shaking with fear and grief. She hovered there for a long time, ignoring the sounds around her. When she was finally convinced she had cried every possible tear, Spero carefully got on her talons and flew into the darkened sky to take a look around.
"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Skyblade

The setting sun touched Mystery's brown-and-white fur with its warm fingers, and the creature gave a small smile. She was walking through Mossflower Woods at a brisk pace, wearing a small satchel and eating an apple, and she felt wonderful. Traveling had put her mind to peace, and she looked forward to the opportunities that would come along. For example, she had almost made it to Redwall Abbey! She had heard about the once-great structure, and perhaps there would be other creatures to meet and talk to. She didn't want to fight alone.

Mystery had lifted her head, relishing the feel of wind and sun on her face, when she heard a sound. Her incongruous, hare-like ears twitched, and she froze in place. No. This was literally the last thing she wanted to hear. No. You're overreacting... She gazed up, and her eyes agreed with her ears. A spaceship was hurtling down from the sky, a comet that left a trail of foreboding, black smoke. Even though it was a slight distance from her, Mystery was terrified and panicked. No! I never wanted this! Even though she had faced danger before, each time seemed like the first. Her experience slipped away to be replaced by fear, and she found herself frozen to the spot as the man-made machine started to land. Then, she turned and ran as fast as she could in the opposite direction.

She stopped only when her stomach cramped immensely and she found herself bending over because of it. When she looked up, the sky was normal, save one thing. Something abnormal was in the air. Even though she couldn't place her paw on it, it didn't seem right. Birds didn't look like that...

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Eulaliaaa!

Stashi stared at the ship, waiting for it to start its deafening roar again, but it remained silent and unmoving. The fur on the back of her neck rose and she felt herself being watched. She turned, flapping her wings to hover in place, and stared down through the trees. There. A creature was watching her down on the ground. The fox folded her wings in, dropping. Seconds before she crashed into the trees, she spread her wings and flapped closer to the strange creature. She landed several yards away, tripping and sprawling flat on her face. Then she lept up and unsheathed her daggers, holding them up in a defensive stance as she watched the creature for and sudden movements. It was an odd creature, and she could not tell what it was.

Skyblade

Uh-oh. Maybe Mystery shouldn't have been staring. The strange thing in the sky seemed to be getting closer and closer. In fact, not only did it seem to be approaching her, it was. Mystery backed away a few paces, grabbing her double-bladed sword from her belt for protection as the beast landed clumsily on the ground a few yards away from her. Even with a childhood growing up in a lab, Mystery knew that the creature standing there, a fox with wings, wasn't quite normal. She gulped as the winged fox took out two daggers.

"I don't-" Mystery tripped a bit as she backed away a bit more, holding her sword ready. She did a little dance with her feet until she was steady again. "I don't want to fight. Can you tell me who you are? Are you with them?" She jerked her nose in the direction of the spaceship.

Eulaliaaa!

"Anybody with them is a fool with a death wish. I'm Stashi, I live at Redwall Abbey with the others. Who are you... and what are you?" She questioned, slowly lowering her daggers and folding in her wings as she stared at the creature.

LT Sandpaw

A loud swish sounded and the doors opened, the five men exited quickly. They dropped prone their camouflage immediately blending in with their surroundings.

"All clear," Ridge yelled standing. They had landed in the middle of a forest and were surrounded by massive menacing trees. "Calvin get over here." The lead scout Calvin moved from his previous position coming to kneel next to Ridge.

"Yes sir?" He asked keeping a scanning eye on the tree line.

"Get our position and then get me a rout to the base."

"Yes sir." The man said again, pulling out a map and a compass he checked it try to find where they were. Not knowing they were being watched by three sets of eyes.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Skyblade

OOC: Just to clarify, Stashi and Mystery are in another part of the woods. I'm not sure about Spero :)

BIC: "Oh, I'm so relieved," said Mystery, although she still seemed a bit nervous. She put her double-bladed sword back in her belt and gave a shy grin. "I was going to Redwall Abbey. Nice to met you, Stashi. I'm Mystery, and as for what I am, I honestly don't know. Some type of human experiment." Her chest rose as she took a deep breath, and fell as she exhaled heavily. "You probably already saw the spaceship over there." She jerked her head in the direction of the human aircraft. "We need to get out of here. Warn your friends."

Eulaliaaa!

"Some human experiment? Huh, aren't we all!" Stashi snorted, sheathing her daggers, "Redwall Abbey? I live there with some other... escaped experiments. I'll show you the way to it, or what's left of it." She said, walking away slowly, expecting Mystery to follow, "Don't worry Mystery, the spaceship landed too far away from the Abbey for us to be concerned. Though if they come too much closer I'll have to lead them away. They always run after me, you'd think they've never seen a winged fox before..." She said, her wings twitching at the last part.

Skyblade

"I hope so. And I can help protect everyone if they come, too." Although Mystery was still worried, she followed Stashi. "We can...fly there."

Eulaliaaa!

Stashi smiled slightly, "Alright, just try to keep up!" She called as she spread her feathery wings, beating them powerfully and quickly. She burst through the trees, soaring high above them while looking for her beloved Abbey.

Wot, wot!

Spero circled the forest, looking for any sign of life. She breathed a great sigh of relief when she saw the two creatures in the distance and beat her wings furiously to catch up with them. As She got closer to them, Spero realized that they were not birds at all. Spero continued flying towards them, shaking her head. Was she dreaming? Was that a fox and a hare? Or was it an otter?
"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Skyblade

Mystery launched into the sky and bolted after Stashi. She was somewhat taken aback back her speed and rushed through the air to keep in pace with her. She whipped her head from side to side and saw something in her peripheral vision. A bird? "Stashi, something's after us. Should we stop?"